The first win

We might be a chance of going a full calendar year without a win. Brooksy is almost there. I read somewhere he’s around 350 days since his last win in the NRL.

I think he hits the 365th day this Sunday. 1 whole year for Brooks, no wins!

I wouldn’t call them a rabble.
They’ve had 2 very good wins.
Their forward defence is strong.
Can't believe they want to punt Hook and our coaching is locked in for years, even set up beyond the current coach and we have no idea where our first win could be coming from.

Looking at the draw we have a reasonably easy run in the 2nd half of the year. Lower teams..to be honest no idea whe. They will win a game though. Even the Dragons are ordinary but they can score points, where we can't.

I honestly can see up getting to the next buy havnt won a game.

Looking at the draw we have a reasonably easy run in the 2nd half of the year. Lower teams..to be honest no idea whe. They will win a game though. Even the Dragons are ordinary but they can score points, where we can't.

Panthers should eviscerate us
Dragons at Magic Round has been my tip since round 2.
Rabbits should smash us
Cowboys are vulnerable.

I’ll say we are 2 & 9 when we reach the second bye.

Rabbits should smash us
Cowboys are vulnerable.

Eh we will be lucky to win one. Until they learn to do something in the red zone then the same issues will continue..can't believe Brendan Wakeham will be picked again. Talk about clueless on the field.

Eh we will be lucky to win one. Until they learn to do something in the red zone then the same issues will continue..can't believe Brendan Wakeham will be picked again. Talk about clueless on the field.
He is learning from the best in this area.

Rabbits should smash us
Cowboys are vulnerable.

I actually feel we’re a chance of winning 5 of our next 8. “Chance” being the operative word.

Most likely when Brooks is gone. Do you really think he believes he will get a contract? How can his heart be genuinely 100% in it right now? Surely we start hearing something about his future soon.

Also i hope we keep losing. The worse this record is the more changes we'll see

Most likely when Brooks is gone. Do you really think he believes he will get a contract? How can his heart be genuinely 100% in it right now? Surely we start hearing something about his future soon.

Also i hope we keep losing. The worse this record is the more changes we'll see

Probably the only thing we will hear about Brook's future is that he has been extended for another 3-4 years.With Sheens and the other idiots running the club do you honestly think things will change for the better?

With so many byes, it’s beginning to look like Groundhog Day with opponents saying they’re ready for us coming off fresh from the bye.

Maybe 2024 when we have a new set of halves from somewhere is my guess as to when we have the best possibility to win a game.

Latest posts

Back