The Bus is FULL

Love_the_WestsTigers

Personally, i think the bus is full

The only exception would be Rona or equal quality player.

I think we have recruited well, have enough quality depth and its a highly handsome roster for 2018 and beyond.

Lets invest money in other things, like Player facilities etc..

Its definitely not full.

Apart from another back (Rona), we need a decent 2nd rower to complement the forward pack. maybe another seasoned prop.

We are on the right track though.

@ said:
Its definitely not full.

Apart from another back (Rona), we need a decent 2nd rower to complement the forward pack. maybe another seasoned prop.

Josh Jackson would be handy. If what Jimmy Smith said has any legs I think the Dogs would let go anyone at the moment to be cap compliant next year. Seems as though they're getting desperate and their calls to get cap concessions or get it raised are falling on deaf ears, especially with Greenberg dogging Dib's lunch (excuse the pun.)

By my rough estimates we money and spots left in the Top30\. Milky has a list somewhere

A few more young signings like McIntyre and Gibbs to fill out the development positions would be welcome.

Cronulla are not happy after losing their NSW U18s halfback to Manly. Curtis Scott was a big loss.

@ said:
Its definitely not full.

With an offseason training for the position i think Marsters could move to the 2nd row next year. Solid defender, runs good lines, good hands.

If Hayne gets shown the door today and we don't end up with Rona would you consider signing Hayne as a winger?

@ said:
If Hayne gets shown the door today and we don't end up with Rona would you consider signing Hayne as a winger?

In a word, no.

It's taken a long time to move on the strong personalities in the club which have been detrimental to our development. Hayne's a bigger tosser than all of them put together.

No to Hayne, and I would definitely offer Idris a low-ball contract if the medicos clear him.

Umm you must spend your salary cap on players..You can't syphon it off into new cushions for chairs in the lunch room..

6-7 spots are still up in the air…

@ said:

No. His ego wouldn't fit through the bus doors.

Sabre, I suggest you read the following, which I posted on another thread a few days ago.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/jarryd-hayne-nrl-eels-titans-form-nathan-hindmarshs-brutal-assessment-on-matty-johns-show/news-story/30badd8b772268cb1f11445a737faaac

After reading this critique, how could you consider signing this self-opinionated trouble-maker to our Club, which is now on the right track!

Far from full…still need another backrower and prop at minimum imo

I thought everybody knew it is a double decker bus and still has plenty of seats available .

Back