The bomb...

Tiger_heart

I should start by saying I've never been a fan - most probably because it is something that EVERY time uses, so there must be something good in it. The NRL has introduced a few rules around it lately but to my mind it is a lottery everytime (and maybe that's the attraction), and another one where at times the ball is touched by so many players it is hard even for the bunker to get it right. I'd like to see it "reduced" somehow - maybe only be allowed 3 per half? - or not have tries scored from it, to improve the spectacle a little.

Since Api got penalized for being a disruptor against St George I think when it appeared that he was going for the ball, and then got taken out by Liam Martin which resulted in a try last week not sure what the rules are around bombs anymore and not convinced the refs do either because the interpretation is clearly open.
I expect Burton to be putting them up everywhere next week unless Bateman can get in his face like he did with Niccho Hines.

Since Api got penalized for being a disruptor against St George I think when it appeared that he was going for the ball, and then got taken out by Liam Martin which resulted in a try last week not sure what the rules are around bombs anymore and not convinced the refs do either because the interpretation is clearly open.
I expect Burton to be putting them up everywhere next week unless Bateman can get in his face like he did with Niccho Hines.
The refs are fkn idiots and those rules are far to complicated for them to understand other than the rule that Wests Tigers should get robbed at least once a game.
Trust me I have family that were refs (we’ve almost weeded them out) and everything I just said is true.

Latest posts

Members online

Back