Terrible ref

HUNT 101

That impersonal of a ref today was embarrassing ! No idea, I think the her eyes where painted on...I'm not going to list everything I'm sure you all watched the same game. It needs to be better, imagine that was in the finals.male or female I couldn't give a f..K just get it right and be consistent. In my opinion

That impersonal of a ref today was embarrassing ! No idea, I think the her eyes where painted on...I'm not going to list everything I'm sure you all watched the same game. It needs to be better, imagine that was in the finals.male or female I couldn't give a f..K just get it right and be consistent. In my opinion
Absolute joke!!!

I blame the NRL. They are trying to be politically correct by appointment women in the NRL. Weak leadership.

Belinda Sharp is a lot better and will be good enough for the NRL one day, but in reality she and Kasey should be headlining the woman's game.

The NRL hierarchy don't care about the integrity of both games. They are taking the 2 best female ref's away from NRLW, and as a result two better male ref's are in KOE cup, therefore effecting both the NRL and NRLW.

Imagine being a reserve grade ref watching today's game? You would walk away

I blame the NRL. They are trying to be politically correct by appointment women in the NRL. Weak leadership.

Belinda Sharp is a lot better and will be good enough for the NRL one day, but in reality she and Kasey should be headlining the woman's game.

The NRL hierarchy don't care about the integrity of both games. They are taking the 2 best female ref's away from NRLW, and as a result two better male ref's are in KOE cup, therefore effecting both the NRL and NRLW.

💯

She lost complete control of the game so early, had no idea when to call things either way it was really hard to watch.

And it's said time and time again about the touch judges performance, seriously how can you watch a poor pass roll about 4 meters forward on the ground and have no idea what to do.

She lost complete control of the game so early, had no idea when to call things either way it was really hard to watch.

And it's said time and time again about the touch judges performance, seriously how can you watch a poor pass roll about 4 meters forward on the ground and have no idea what to do.

Hahaha what about that touch judge? Dear oh dear, clown.

Considering 99% of refs since 1908 have been men, and probably 90% of them have been incompetent, I don’t know what being a woman has to do with anything.

The effects of having Harrigan the Sutton mafia and Anusley involved in the control of the game over the last 30 years is really hurting,it's like putting Ned Kelly in charge of the biggest bank in Australia.
The standard we see as refs these days is because of them

Back