Tennis

We have new champions for 2023:

Ladies: 2023 - Marketa Vondrousova

1689546742265.png

Mens: 2023 - Carlos Alcaraz

1689546812510.png

Lol he looks like a dashing marketable young bloke. She looks like a slapper from a long stay caravan park.

The one game I hate more than aerial ping pong and I can blame my 9 year older sister for that. When my mates were watching Doug Walters and the rest of the cricket legends of the late 70's play at my house it was the boring as batshit Australian Open and if I dared to change the channel I'd get a whack on the back of the head moreso if Jimmy Connors was playing.

The one game I hate more than aerial ping pong and I can blame my 9 year older sister for that. When my mates were watching Doug Walters and the rest of the cricket legends of the late 70's play at my house it was the boring as batshit Australian Open and if I dared to change the channel I'd get a whack on the back of the head moreso if Jimmy Connors was playing.
We've all been house trained. :ROFLMAO:

Big Three professional career racket smashes:

Rafael Nadal: 0
Roger Federer: 5
Novak Djokovic: 62

1689771474420.png

Wow jimmy conners would come around and whack you on the head if he was playing?

carlos-alcaraz-s-body-transformation-from-skinny-to-muscular.webp

Idunno, I have my doubts about whether Alcaraz is natural or not. If he's natural he's a genetic freak.

Back