OFFICIAL Sunia "Tito" Turuva

I must be in the minority, don’t think he’s worth $450,000. He’s a good finisher in a great team, hope it translates to a poor team like ours! He’s not like Slomax or Taylan May who are line breakers with good in and always.
For the money a good signing not a great one though. $400,000 would of been better.
I'm on agreement, if that's the salary then it's a bit high.

But we're a team that is turning around after many many lean years.

He's 22 and his best is yet to come.

I must be in the minority, don’t think he’s worth $450,000. He’s a good finisher in a great team, hope it translates to a poor team like ours! He’s not like Slomax or Taylan May who are line breakers with good in and always.
For the money a good signing not a great one though. $400,000 would have been better.
Would say that they probably started high $300s but edged up to create more of a gap between Penriths existing offer, and what he’d move for…
You’re spot on in your assessment about being a finisher but he’s quick and clever and could add something, if he ever gets the ball.
So we’ve now got Luai at 7, Galvin 6, Olam 4 ,Turuva 2, Bula 1. Another Centre ? Or is it Toa and possibly Douhei fighting that out ?

Not official just yet.

Though the story was broken by brent read who's a mate of Richo.

Evidently, Turuva informed his team mates yesterday.

1 job today wests tigers.
A small hiccup? Or a sign of our inability to do the simplest of things without stuffing it up?
It wouldn’t be hard for Richo to let Ready know he has 8,000 emails landing in inboxes a few hours prior to his story is released. That way Richo gets to keep his word and the club gets to look professional😜
Im sure it was a data base issue 😁👍

May signed for $500,000 and is bigger more mobile and will win u more games. As BB wrote how many shrimps in your backline can u have?? I just think he looks good on the end of a great team, not outstanding! People where going off their reciters at paying one of our wingers $500,000.
Look I hope it works out. Just rather a taller bigger unit in our backline.
500K was close to appropriate money for Dally M winger Noff. Just like 450K is appropriate for Dally M rookie Sunia. Hopefully Sunia doesn’t turn into a massive sook.

Reactions: 851
Suspect so too but I still wanna see the official announcement come through
Yeah, but
1. Story breaks saying we have won the race
2. Later reported he told his teammates
3. At least one teammate farewelled him on social media

You don’t need runway lights to put the dots together.

Don't think we will have Doueihi after this year, especially being on 600k.
Yes I think we may let Adam go or offer $ 300 as he is a risk , Bud can go as well , that would if both go free up $ 1 million approx and I would say there will probably be a few more from the 30 depart as well , I would keep Sezer if playing well still in case we have injury in half’s

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back