OFFICIAL Sunia "Tito" Turuva

This is a interesting point worth discussing. Smaller players who play with great physicality usually have a great few years then fall away quickly. Anthony Watmough is a great example even though it's a very different position, and it's the fear I have with Bateman and Papali'i.

Brandon Smith is struggling with it now IMO. They still have good moments, enough for people to hang on to the thought they still have it, but they never truly recapture their best once it's lost.
Papali’i is still young and only has a year to go with us. I share your concern with Bateman though given he has 2 more years after this one.

It is worth exactly one additional news organisation reporting it - and given that they cannibalise from each other without getting direct confirmation that is very little.

But the fact that SMH, Telegraph, Nine, ABC and now Seven have reported it - leaves just Ten, The Daily Mail and SBS for my Bingo card!
It was announced on the Matty Johns Show as well

The opportunity to play centre maybe - NOT a guaranteed centre spot
I don’t understand the reason any winger would want to be moved to centre, way less involvement in the game.
IMO if I was putting a team together I would fill every other position and a couple for interchange and what even $ is left I would look for Centre’s (would be the cheapest players in the salary cap spending)

This is a interesting point worth discussing. Smaller players who play with great physicality usually have a great few years then fall away quickly. Anthony Watmough is a great example even though it's a very different position, and it's the fear I have with Bateman and Papali'i.

Brandon Smith is struggling with it now IMO. They still have good moments, enough for people to hang on to the thought they still have it, but they never truly recapture their best once it's lost.
Watmough played origin for 9 years

Back