OFFICIAL Sunia "Tito" Turuva

This is how Richo said he was going to do business so the fact that no one knew till the deal was pretty much done is a good thing in my eyes.
A few weeks ago on 100% footy Weidler mentioned another team was in the hunt for Lomax but he couldn't get who it was out of his camp. I'm pretty confident it was us. Seems like all the leaks have been cut off and the player agents respect Richo enough to not let it get out.

A few weeks ago on 100% footy Weidler mentioned another team was in the hunt for Lomax but he couldn't get who it was out of his camp. I'm pretty confident it was us. Seems like all the leaks have been cut off and the player agents respect Richo enough to not let it get out.
You'd hope so. We're desperate for quality outside backs so if we weren't trying to get Lomax you'd have to wonder what's going on.

I'm tipping To'o to come down from 2027 onwards. To'o running out of mates other than Nathan and Tago
To'o is looking slow.

He's played so hard for a while now, I think it's catching up to him.

I think his best in behind him... despite him being one of the better wingers in the com.

Ok don't want to get excited until Official.

Does anyone know if we have just gone into this STUPID 10-day Period the NRL thinks works?? These guys are grown men and don't need this rule.

The 10-day cooling of period works as a possible retention of the clubs players. In short Penrith (and only Penrith) can convince Sunia Turuva to stay and resign, no other club can come in and make a “legal” attempt at signing him, at any time Panthers can call off the cooling period and with it Sunia can officially sign and be considered a Tiger.

In a players perspective they can pull the contract anytime during the 10 day cooling off period and talk with other clubs if wanted, a player cannot “officially” talk to any other clubs during the period and have no power to waive the 10 cooling off period.

Hope this helps!

To'o is looking slow.

I think his best in behind him... despite him being one of the better wingers in the com.

This is a interesting point worth discussing. Smaller players who play with great physicality usually have a great few years then fall away quickly. Anthony Watmough is a great example even though it's a very different position, and it's the fear I have with Bateman and Papali'i.

Brandon Smith is struggling with it now IMO. They still have good moments, enough for people to hang on to the thought they still have it, but they never truly recapture their best once it's lost.

To'o is looking slow.

That's true but for To'o is reliable and rarely has bad games. Sort of like Daniel Tupou for Roosters except the last 2 years. To'o is one of the best wingers in the last 2 decades

FWIW they just announced he's joining us on 7 news
It is worth exactly one additional news organisation reporting it - and given that they cannibalise from each other without getting direct confirmation that is very little.

But the fact that SMH, Telegraph, Nine, ABC and now Seven have reported it - leaves just Ten, The Daily Mail and SBS for my Bingo card!

That's true but for To'o is reliable and rarely has bad games. Sort of like Daniel Tupou for Roosters except the last 2 years. To'o is one of the best wingers in the last 2 decades
I agree and I like him, a lot.

Watched him closely this year and he seems worn out.

Not sure how long he can keep the intensity up.

To'o is looking slow.

Come on man.

Reactions: 851
I agree and I like him, a lot.

Watched him closely this year and he seems worn out.

Not sure how long he can keep the intensity up.
Tbf he has had different second rowers in Garner, Smith, and Sorenson and Taylan May who is a winger himself. Luai has also been out of form. So To'o has still been doing what he does running from the back every week while Turuva benefits from the right hand side shape

Latest posts

Back