OFFICIAL Sunia "Tito" Turuva

Absolute GUN signing! I would be moving Bula to the centres and use his aerial leap like Zac Lomax and playing Tito at FLB! Turuva at fullback is another breed, plays like Dylan Edwards - very fit and runs for days! Our backline is looking real nice. Would be going after Trai Fuller and Jeral Skelton to really bring the X factor. Would love to have a backline like this for 2025:

1. Fuller
2. Turuva
3. Bula
4. Olam
5. Skelton

Absolute GUN signing! I would be moving Bula to the centres and use his aerial leap like Zac Lomax and playing Tito at FLB! Turuva at fullback is another breed, plays like Dylan Edwards - very fit and runs for days! Our backline is looking real nice. Would be going after Trai Fuller and Jeral Skelton to really bring the X factor. Would love to have a backline like this for 2025:

1. Fuller
2. Turuva
3. Bula
4. Olam
5. Skelton
Fantasy

Please come through. I read one report saying we see his as a centre? Surely he is coming as a winger. That is what we need
I think he’ll be here as a centre. I believe we have some right wingers coming through not so much right centres. Even if he does play right wing or is coming as a centre, it is still a good signing for the club.

Ok don't want to get excited until Official.

Does anyone know if we have just gone into this STUPID 10-day Period the NRL thinks works?? These guys are grown men and don't need this rule.

Latest posts

Back