OFFICIAL Sullivan to join Wests Tigers

Fainu and Sullivan now have to live up to their potential. We have them both for 4 years so there is no back up option.

As someone said previously, if the club is smart (which they are not), they should send Sullivan to the hamstring whisperer that helped Latrell in the off season.
The best thing for your hamstrings is not swapping between dummy half and halfback every other week. Getting thrown into hooker when your not used it puts a heaps of unnecessary strain on your hammys.

Im assuming it’s Sezar

yes… a lot riding on him and Fainu..

surely we are due but don’t think I will put my house on it …

Useless facts about sezar

- last half person 2 partner the great Scott Prince in NRL

- influenced by Prince starting out at Titans

- very much a benji marshall type player in that thinks players have been coached too structured and do not play what they see

Talking like benji in a 2012 bloke podcast

Last edited:
Useless facts about seazer

- very much a benji marshall type player in that thinks players have been coached too structured and do not play what they see

my expectations are low here … hopefully just the break glass in case of emergency

We are so gun shy as Wests Tigers supporters. I for one am pumped. Would rather go into the next period full of excitement. I rate our forward pack, which will only be stronger next year with the addition of Samuela. Bateman will be more familiar with things here, as will Ice. Much easier for young halves (any halves actually) to play well behind a forward pack going forward.

Make sure you buy next season's jersey early in the season, as they will get hard to find come finals time.

Don’t disagree. Our Young exciting halves are fearless - they are all junior reps and absolutely could shake things up.

I see positives but we have been through this rodeo plenty of times before and have yet to have a positive outcome.

The benchmark for them to kickstart from is low. 3 wins this year, 4 wins last year.
The could easily grab double that in their 1st season & still won’t be deemed a successful year as we still are well outside the 8 by a margin.

Keeping expectations real is a key for us supporters for next season. To play nrl weekly in a longer season will take them time to work through. They will have more bad than good days.

Next year is a step change year it shows clearly our direction built around youth & if managed well we should for once actually see some progress but wests tigers have yet to show they can manage anything well for sometime now.

Useless facts about sezar

He is no benji or Scott prince lol

He was pretty good back in day. Reaching a GF is no joke.
Back 5 years ago he wqs ok he had a good team playing well around him. Think he was the reason they didn't quiet get over the line he had a good 6 9 and 1 in the team and a good pack.

Back 5 years ago he wqs ok he had a good team playing well around him. Think he was the reason they didn't quiet get over the line he had a good 6 9 and 1 in the team and a good pack.

Already said who knows what his like now what's your point

Don’t disagree. Our Young exciting halves are fearless - they are all junior reps and absolutely could shake things up.

I see positives but we have been through this rodeo plenty of times before and have yet to have a positive outcome.

The benchmark for them to kickstart from is low. 3 wins this year, 4 wins last year.
The could easily grab double that in their 1st season & still won’t be deemed a successful year as we still are well outside the 8 by a margin.

Keeping expectations real is a key for us supporters for next season. To play nrl weekly in a longer season will take them time to work through. They will have more bad than good days.

Next year is a step change year it shows clearly our direction built around youth & if managed well we should for once actually see some progress but wests tigers have yet to show they can manage anything well for sometime now.
We’ve made some great signings, now they just need some stability and a great environment for them to develop. Th is is where Sheens would have been great, but oh well.

Not really sure, he’s shown glimpses but never seen him really dominate a game. Hopefully he was just a little gun shy behind Ben hunt and can shine here.

We’ve signed him long term so bloody hope he works out

That’s tough.
Joey Leilua hogging the ball and that ref call at the end lost Canberra that GF. Sezer played well.

That’s tough.
Joey Leilua hogging the ball and that ref call at the end lost Canberra that GF. Sezer played well.
and he is 5 years older and slower now than then.
A solid player buy personally am looking forward to Sullivan and fainu in the halves

People are over reacting re Sheens.
He was always a foil to allow Benji free reign to learn the ropes & this team from next year onwards is his.
I don’t think so. Even Benji lamented that the extra year together would have been great. Losing him completely isn’t ideal either. It just shows what sort of incompetence the boys are dealing with up the chain.

Back