Sue

Mighty_Tiger

Considering the focus and effort the other put in today Sue should be dropped given how heartless he was in the 2nd half.

His defensive efforts gave Storm the game and haven't seen an effort like that for some time.

He cant play 80 in an intense game and his head is stuffed from being KO'd twice last week. We have massive problems due to not having 2 backrowers who can play 80 effectively.

Lawrence was good today though.

Everyone says Elijah Taylor is an 80 minute player but not once has he shown that. Today he played 60 minutes and was shot. We have not one single forward who can play 80 minutes. Its funny, we all thought reduced interchange would suit is cos we are small lol….its killed us.

Elijah has played 80 minutes in his career. I think he can play that again if he gets help.

Don't want to bag Tedesco as he is a freak but today his positioning was terrible and it cost us. Hope he learns from it. It cost us big points. Smith even made a point of mentioning at end of game interview

Don't want to bag Tedesco as he is a freak but today his positioning was terrible and it cost us. Hope he learns from it. It cost us big points. Smith even made a point of mentioning at end of game interview

Sue was very poor in 2 of their tries, a good club will make him accountable for that

Sue needs to go back to the front row. Whether that means pushing Ava back to the bench or if Sue goes back there. I'd start Aloiai out wide given that he played the full season there last year.

Exactly. I cant understand our bench?

Id do this.
8\. woods
9.mcilrick (play 80 minutes)
1\. seumanafai
11\. E T(play 80 minutes)
12\. aloi
13\. ?

14\. grant
15\. sue (front rower)
16\. lawrence
17\. jj felise

Cost us the game, 2 length of the field tries under the posts.
Bench prop or dropped next week please

We have a bunch of middle players including Sue but very few backrowers. Lawrence was really good today though.

Sue is a front rower out wide. He was great last year when he played in tight and Aloiai was great out in the second row. I don't know why we changed that, its been an absolute mess. Do we think about bringing Marsters into the team and can have a go out wide?

@ said:
He cant play 80 in an intense game and his head is stuffed from being KO'd twice last week. We have massive problems due to not having 2 backrowers who can play 80 effectively.

Lawrence was good today though.

Everyone says Elijah Taylor is an 80 minute player but not once has he shown that. Today he played 60 minutes and was shot. We have not one single forward who can play 80 minutes. Its funny, we all thought reduced interchange would suit is cos we are small lol….its killed us.

The interchange is making (our) forwards softer. If a forward from the bench plays only 20 or so minutes each week then no wonder they are short on fitness.

@ said:
Sue needs to go back to the front row. Whether that means pushing Ava back to the bench or if Sue goes back there. I'd start Aloiai out wide given that he played the full season there last year.

Yes, this. Very weird decision to try and push Sue out wide instead of grooming Aloiai into an 80min backrower.

I noticed at halftime he ran off ahead of the rest of the team to get to the change rooms. Everyone else walked off together except for him sprinting off separately. I wondered whether he picked up an injury or something.

Sue doesn't have the motor to play 80 minutes. I think he'd be best suited to coming off the bench as a replacement prop TBH. Aloiai has impressed so far this season and I'd be looking to move him to the edge.

Just had to look at his first run of the game, tried a step and lost momentum and was an easy target at the line. Needs to run hard and play the ball quickly.

Sauaso has let me down..thought he could make a go of it in the backrow but he's not up to big minutes…

Off to KFC and back into the Prop rotation..run hard and hit..

Back