Sue to dogs - Official

We have way too many "fringe" NRL players…need to replace a few with genuine 1st graders
Having said that,Sue was on of the few that ran hard last nite...impressing his new employers..?

I’m sure if we really wanted to keep him we would have. Obviously he wasn’t in Ivan’s plans moving forward.

I actually think Sue has been going ok (except for the concussions). Sad to see him go, hope we are going to spend some $$ on some big tough players because our boys seem to not understand that forwards are supposed to go forward, tough concept I know. We need some hard runners.

I had high hopes for Sue when he first came into grade, but he has turned out to be disappointing for the most part. Sure he has been playing pretty well lately, but that's purely so he can get a contract, which he now has if the report above is true. Grant did the same thing last year and then went back to playing average again once he signed on. Sue will probably do the same. I hope we can replace him with someone better.

What do you mean no loss? He's been great and I think he's really underated, strong hard runs. I'd rather keep him and get rid of Eisenhuth to be honest.

Hopefully many others will be following him out the door :pray:

@ said:
I had high hopes for Sue when he first came into grade, but he has turned out to be disappointing for the most part. Sure he has been playing pretty well lately, but that's purely so he can get a contract, which he now has if the report above is true. Grant did the same thing last year and then went back to playing average again once he signed on. Sue will probably do the same. I hope we can replace him with someone better.

So why did he play so well last night if he already has a contract?

@ said:
@ said:

Who says it's even finalised? This is the mole we're talking about.

Sue has been playing well and was one of a few decent players last night.If he has gone i wish him well.
There are other forwards i would rather see leave than him Mcqueen/Rochow heading the list.

@ said:
I’m sure if we really wanted to keep him we would have. Obviously he wasn’t in Ivan’s plans moving forward.

Cleary must be keeping some big news up his sleeve about new players for 2019\. Otherwise why have Wests Tigers let so many players go this season? There must be some revelations soon.

@ said:
@ said:

Cleary must be keeping some big news up his sleeve about new players for 2019\. Otherwise why have Wests Tigers let so many players go this season? There must be some revelations soon.

Why

@ said:
@ said:

Obviously to impress the Bulldogs coach.

@ said:
@ said:

We are promoting a number of players from our spoon winning Flegg team. There must be a belief that clubs will be releasing a lot of contracted players, otherwise we have started with a very average squad. Let a load towards the bottom go and replaced them with players as bad or worse.

JJ Felise traded for Clark is a prime example

@ said:
Has two good games then leaves.

Couldn't agree more. This guys following has more to do with personality than talent, and personality doesn't win football games.

Thanks for your service mate, but see ya later.

Gave away more penalties on the 4th tackle than Bryce Gibbs, replaced by any player in Group 21 would be better. See ya buddy

Back