STREAMING FINDS and RECOMENDATIONS

Like anything, I got past the point of no return and watched the whole thing. Gold!

Seriously how do people think of those story lines.
I remember watching it when it came out...
Thinking, I get it... but wow, this is so lame.

Unrealistic. 😆😆

Saw Baby Reindeer after the recommendations on here.
It’s a wild story and very dark. The fact it’s a true story, written and performed by the man it actually happened to makes it powerful. What a raw, warts and all and brave production this is depicting mental illness brought about by severe trauma.
I agree with those saying it’s brilliant.
Not an easy watch but something people should see.

Netflix has released an adaptation of the novel The talented Mr Ripley.
I liked the film with Mat Damon but felt it had to be rushed for a 2hr time frame and I wanted more from the story. This is a limited series on Netflix.
Ive started it and it is beautiful. Shot in black and white, it has an olden time feel about it. Sort of Hitchcokian. Its shot in real locations in New York and around Italy and heavily uses Italian language.
Love it so far.

Netflix has released an adaptation of the novel The talented Mr Ripley.
I liked the film with Mat Damon but felt it had to be rushed for a 2hr time frame and I wanted more from the story. This is a limited series on Netflix.
Ive started it and it is beautiful. Shot in black and white, it has an olden time feel about it. Sort of Hitchcokian. Its shot in real locations in New York and around Italy and heavily uses Italian language.
Love it so far.
That was a cracker movie, especially of its time.

Interesting shout.
I'll have to suss it.

Just started watching 3 body problem on Netflix - sci fi, mystery series. Looks pretty good.
3 Body Problem is a great series.

I recently discovered For All Mankind. There's four seasons to binge and season five is being produced now. It's worth a watch if you're into sci-fi that's based on history with a twist.

Back