Stefano Utoikamanu and Thomas Mikaele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madge

The future of our front row pairing. I've always thought Mikaele had it in him to perform, whilst inconsistent, I've thought he has been very good when starting. The emergence of Stefano is something that I didn't think would come so quickly but he is our best front row prospect I have seen.

Well done young men!

Stefano Utoikamanu - 13 runs 97m and 32 post contact
Thomas Mikaele - 12 runs 124m and 56 post contact

@madge said in [Stefano Utoikamanu and Thomas Mikaele](/post/1418734) said:
The future of our front row pairing. I've always thought Mikaele had it in him to perform, whilst inconsistent, I've thought he has been very good when starting. The emergence of Stefano is something that I didn't think would come so quickly but he is our best front row prospect I have seen.

Well done young men!

Stefano Yes - still not convinced about Tom

Stefano is an excellent player, very impressive today. Mikaele didn't particularly impress me unfortunately

Mikaele annoys me with those sideways runs. He is still one of our best meter eaters though

Stefano proved even with longer minutes he is still effective

@madge said in [Stefano Utoikamanu and Thomas Mikaele](/post/1418734) said:

Well done young men!

100% agree.

Big shout out to James Tamou! About time hit the 100m

James Tamou - 14 runs 133m and 53 post contact

@madge said in [Stefano Utoikamanu and Thomas Mikaele](/post/1418795) said:

He’s there to set the standard

Should be doing that every week but it’s a start

Stefano was great, he needs more time on the field.

I still think Mikaele is lazy off the ball, though he 2nd stint was better than his first.

Stef Beast, Mikaele one of his better games. Didnt give away 100 6 agains and drop 3 balls

Stefano we need to lock up for a long time this kid is going to be brilliant.

Tommy Mac I wish he would just know how awesome he could be, he has all the talent and could be something special as well.

Mikaele has very good leg speed and needs to believe in himself more and develop some mongrel - he's a physical beast but is often too passive. If he can develop some mongrel he'll go great.

Stefano continues to develop and will only get better - Struggled a bit in his first stint as the Broncos held the upper hand through the middle of the field, but his second half was very good.

In my view they were all soft runs and dominated by the defence. His defence lacks any line speed, and in defence he just plods forward 1 or 2 meters and holds, consequently we can't dominate in defence.

@kevb said in [Stefano Utoikamanu and Thomas Mikaele](/post/1418985) said:

In my view they were all soft runs and dominated by the defence. His defence lacks any line speed, and in defence he just plods forward 1 or 2 meters and holds, consequently we can't dominate in defence.

Disagree …. He provided a good platform.

@momo_amp_medo said in [Stefano Utoikamanu and Thomas Mikaele](/post/1419001) said:
@kevb said in [Stefano Utoikamanu and Thomas Mikaele](/post/1418985) said:

Disagree …. He provided a good platform.

Mate please describe your view of a "good platform" to me in footy terms?

@kevb said in [Stefano Utoikamanu and Thomas Mikaele](/post/1419052) said:
Mate please describe your view of a “good platform” to me in footy terms?

10 metres per run and one of our quickest play the balls.

I'd normally agree with you but thought he was good today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back