Stefano State of Mind/Origin.

Looks like he could be leaving Tigers? If we dont make finals this year, the only other trigger to stop him pulling out of his MO would have been not playing rep footy.

Looks like he could be leaving Tigers? If we dont make finals this year, the only other trigger to stop him pulling out of his MO would have been not playing rep footy.
These clauses are a bit suss imo and leaves it a bit open to be manipulated...were odds on to miss the finals ...Madge has dumped him albeit deservedly...but i dont like it when other people can have an influence on how his deal ends up

Are you suggesting Madge is playing the long game for his revenge?

Let’s be fair at 22/23 Stef is the youngest front rower to lace the boots for origin recently.
There were injuries to RCG and I think 1 of the other Safiti boy. In terms of expectations, the 5 props picked ahead of him are older and more experienced.
He isn’t breaking out to be picked over any of them and frankly isn’t as good a player as any of them. Yet.
This season will give an indication of what levels Stef can get to.

Are you suggesting Madge is playing the long game for his revenge?
I'm not accusing anyone of anything...just saying the pieces fit into the puzzle very easily. Everyone knows Stefano is a future Blues prop.

The WESTS TIGERS need Stefano more than the BLUES do in 2024

Reactions: BZN
He must be more talented than I give him credit for.
If imbecile Maguire, who picked Mbye every week and re-signed Brooks doesn't think he's any good he must be the next Arthur Beetson.

The WESTS TIGERS need Stefano more than the BLUES do in 2024
he doesn't play for nsw he can leave in 2025 so outlook not that good
tipping he does leave and goes to a heavyweight club or the dogs who need a prop

He must be more talented than I give him credit for.
If imbecile Maguire, who picked Mbye every week and re-signed Brooks doesn't think he's any good he must be the next Arthur Beetson.
Yeh, fair enough. He‘s been taking it steady since the ankle injury.

No real loss. I would have traded him to the Roosters and taken Leniu.

Stefano is soft as and shouldn’t have been there this year.
I agree he is soft at this stage of his career however I feel he will harden up with experience. I remember the days when Sirro was considered soft and look how he hardened up.

Reactions: BZN
I agree he is soft at this stage of his career however I feel he will harden up with experience. I remember the days when Sirro was considered soft and look how he hardened up.
Hope so mate.

Stefano reminds me of the late Jerry Collins the ex All Black.

He was great but I thought he could have been more aggressive.

I’m hoping he can get back to his 2021 form, otherwise I won’t lose any sleep if he moves on.

Members online

Back