SOO II 2020 *Spoilers

@innsaneink said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261647) said:
@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261538) said:
@innsaneink said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261486) said:
@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261475) said:
Wondering when someone will post a shot of Munster in the air when he gets grabbed by Frizell .....

Here you go

![Screenshot_20201112-065754_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1605124701809-screenshot_20201112-065754_free-adblocker-browser.jpg)

Oh sorry..... That's you

Must be fun supporting a side that purposely takes players out to win a series

You really are embarrassing yourself.. You remind me of that bloke in D.C. that also can't face reality

Happy loves this banter ...
You’re taking it too seriously mate lol

Can we all agree that the whole biff was due to Nathan Brown's grubbiness. Kicking the ball away while on ground. I hate having to support pricks like him. Really hard to support Blues as a WT supporter with people like Brown, Gutho, Teddy, Cleary and Freddy in the team.

In fact, each year my support for NSW decreases with the lack of WT reps. Now I just watch it like I watch the finals series. Emotionless and hoping to see a good game without any blowouts. Nothing to look forward to.

@hobbo1 said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261651) said:
Wondering when someone will post a shot of Munster in the air when he gets grabbed by Frizell .....

Here you go

![Screenshot_20201112-065754_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1605124701809-screenshot_20201112-065754_free-adblocker-browser.jpg)

Oh sorry..... That's you

You really are embarrassing yourself.. You remind me of that bloke in D.C. that also can't face reality

No... He's serious, he's shattered,. It's all QLDers have.... The old Bjelke era inferiority, chip on the shoulder syndrome they have returns when they lose a game these days
Blues lose a game we are "meh"... life goes on

'Chin' up hap ?

At the time I thought it should have been a penalty and I still do but never a sin bin in a million years.

A bigger ref blunder was missing the blatant strip on JAC which resulted in Queensland's only points in the first half.

@Celtic_Tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261660) said:
At the time I thought it should have been a penalty and I still do but never a sin bin in a million years.

A bigger ref blunder was missing the blatant strip on JAC which resulted in Queensland's only points in the first half.

That's the one I referred to earlier that happy is happy to gloss over

@innsaneink said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261654) said:
@hobbo1 said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261651) said:

Here you go

Oh sorry..... That's you

No... He's serious, he's shattered,. It's all QLDers have.... The old Bjelke era inferiority, chip on the shoulder syndrome they have returns when they lose a game these days
Blues lose a game we are "meh"... life goes on

'Chin' up hap ?

Ink I'll put it in to perspective for you ....you know how much you probably hate Manly for pinching all the Wests players ..thats how Qlders feel ...getting beaten by Qlders playing Interstate footy and then the NSWRL attempts to lessen the importance of Interstate games

We view you blokes as the Silvertails ...we are the Fibros

And yes ...I maintain this series is probably dead if Munster doesn't play ..and it was caused by an illegal play .....Munsters feet are in the air when Frizell makes contact ..and it was caused by an unusual style of tackle ..but it was illegal ..and as an ex fullback the one way you felt unprotected was when you got hit mid air ..because anything could happen

@innsaneink said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261662) said:

Which doesn't occur when the penalty is awarded to Qld ...your ruining your own argument

Many may knock SOO ...but Australia has been the number 1 nation in the world since 1982 because of SOO

@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261667) said:
@innsaneink said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261662) said:

Which doesn't occur when the penalty is awarded to Qld ...your ruining your own argument

Yes the whole game could change if what yiu wanted happens... But none of us know what that would be... Knock on tackle 1?
Length of the field try to QLD?
Blues intercept?
Donald. Trump in a. Parachute landing on the field interfering a dead cert QLD try?

But as it was the ref played advantage, giving your mob 7 tackles from a quick restart on the 20m as opposed to kicking for touch from a penalty from in front of the posts

34-10

Keep crying ?

Missed most of the second half. Is the fight worth googling or just a bit of a cuddle and a tickle?

@old_man_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261716) said:
Missed most of the second half. Is the fight worth googling or just a bit of a cuddle and a tickle?

Morris dancing would be tougher

![1336D6C9-DA4E-4302-B573-37F24C34FDE6.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1605150388620-1336d6c9-da4e-4302-b573-37f24c34fde6.jpeg)

😂

@Russell said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261442) said:
@the_third said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261310) said:
@Moh said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261301) said:
Haas and Tino better go for a proper round 2, this has been awful to watch.

English super league is better than this garbage.

That is the Joke of the century.

I will never take anything you say again seriously.Lol.

haha yeah it was a stretch, but the Old defence was up there with ESL. simply terrible

Sounds like Harry might get his shot off the bench next week

@jadtiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261727) said:

Ironically I was willing to Google Morris Dancing, but not the "fight"

Tim Cahill shadow boxing with a corner post is more interesting than the so called fight last night. Was nothing but a fizzer started to look promising then you realise that’s as far as it will get

@old_man_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261744) said:
@jadtiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261727) said:

Ironically I was willing to Google Morris Dancing, but not the "fight"

hehe

Freddy is delusional “in both games we defended well and came home strong”. Was he asleep during SOO game one. Game one was the exact opposite.

@mike said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261816) said:
Freddy is delusional “in both games we defended well and came home strong”. Was he asleep during SOO game one. Game one was the exact opposite.

In the life of Freddy a week is a very very long time and he cant remember past breakfast

@mike said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261816) said:

I once saw him having a conversation with a litteral puppet as the footy show was going to commercial and all the other panel members were chatting to each other I kid you not. It really happened

Members online

Back