Solomon Alaimalo #283

He was lost at times but i have seen worse debut's than that one.However if we have anyone even close to being ready give them a try instead

I've heard the same but you've got to give him a chance, can't be any worse then anything else out there today.

I've watched Lobb a few times and I'm a little baffled how people say he is so bad. IMO he basically brings what you would expect. Big tall winger, sound enough defensively, ok carries out of his end (could be better for his size), deceptively quick (he ran down Alan Fitzgibbon today) and doesn't do too much wrong. Good under the high ball, kicks goals. Lacks a little class, he just brings what he brings, a simple game.

I've watched Lobb a few times and I'm a little baffled how people say he is so bad. IMO he basically brings what you would expect. Big tall winger, sound enough defensively, ok carries out of his end (could be better for his size), deceptively quick (he ran down Alan Fitzgibbon today) and doesn't do too much wrong. Good under the high ball, kicks goals. Lacks a little class, he just brings what he brings, a simple game.
Garrick clone maybe,,,

Members online

Back