Solomon Alaimalo #283

tigersfan

Has anyone seen him play ? Is he expected to perform well or hold his own ? Best of luck to him.

He's very similar to Ken Maumalo from what I've seen.

Pretty reliable under the high ball, decent carries out of his own end but seems quite slow and a bit fragile.

Good luck Solomon.
On exposed form, former captain Ken would be our best winger so hopefully he plays up to that comparison.

Was Solo recruited solely by Benji or was he recommended by others?
28 years old... been around a while
Did he move to Aus as part of this contract or had he been established here already?

Huge opportunity for him tonight. If he can hold his own against such a potent backline and gain confidence from that he may just finish his athletic career as a genuine NRL player. It's in his hands now.

Just watched the following interview with the club.

Live the humility shown, mentions Hard work a few times.

Wishing Solomon a great debut.

Loving this new culture here at our tigers

Wishing him the best for his NRL debut! Regardless of the team's odds, I hope he still sees it as a significant achievement and makes the most of the opportunity. Good luck Solomon🍀

Wishing him all the best, gives me Bula vibes in that he is very modest/shy and will try to do the best he can for his team mates
Can’t ask anymore
Best of luck young man

Not a bad start for him. Some good signs and some dodgy moments defensively but I thought Olam inside him was poor at times in defence which didn't help
Yeah centres rushing in happens alot. Once Olam starts he cant get out of the run.

Staff online

Back