Soccer Super Thread

It's great having Harry and all our other wonderful sponsors on board, in this current climate to have such quality sponsors on board is a great indication of the clubs marketability and management.

Just on soccer it's a pointless argument to make, those who love it will never see reason, it's like all the die-hard AFL fans - both games just do absolutely nothing for me.

And in most AFL games you dont even get a close result, it appears 90% are decided by abvout 20 points or more!!

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
by foreveratiger » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:38 am

AAHHH YESSSS!!!! Good morning Gentle man . I see hobbo you have inhaled a bit to much paint fumes during the week :laughing: .
And happy you need to blow those bubbles out it seems they have found it's way in your Brain Cavity :laughing: .

This our Derby against Huddersfield , so going of your predicted scores it's a Leeds win :wink: .

Hey happy your playing Liverpool tonight at Anfield ?
Just a little stat to think about ?

Did you know?
Liverpool v West Ham: The Beatles' 'She Loves You' was No. 1 when West Ham last won in the League at Anfield :roll
Liverpool have welcomed West Ham to Anfield in the League 56 times and the Hammers have left with a win just 3 times.

The Reds are unbeaten in the last 41 home league games against West Ham at Anfield. In that time they have won 30 and drawn 11, conceding just 16 goals.

'She Loves You' by the Beatles was No. 1 in the charts when West Ham last won at Anfield in the League and Harold Macmillan was Prime Minister
Have a good night happy :wink:

Get ready for the slide , look forward to playing you next year in the Championship :smiley:

hobbo you nearly got smoked by Sheffield United , League 1 side :laughing: . Michelangelo :laughing: did you know ? Last time spurs won the league,Wilshere's grandpa was still at school :roll .
Last time Leeds won the title was in 91-92\. :smiley:

I reckon you are a huge chance at winning a title in a few years FT

When you hit League 3 , you blokes are certainties

Reactions: BZN
@happy tiger said:
I reckon you are a huge chance at winning a title in a few years FT

When you hit League 3 , you blokes are certainties

and it will be us beating the Hammers in the Play-off Final :laughing:

Lucky for you FT that you work in a hospital !
Not far to go to the phsyciactric ward lol

I heard that it's full of Leeds supporters :Lol:

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@hobbo2803 said:

Oh , you work in the hospital FT :astonished:

Just thought you were on day release mate :laughing:

@hobbo2803 said:

Good thing for you is that you know how to paint .
Paint this the closest thing to becoming a reality :wink:
LOL!!!!

@happy tiger said:
@hobbo2803 said:

Oh , you work in the hospital FT :astonished:

Just thought you were on day release mate :laughing:

They got to let us out every now and then :laughing:

FT

I see you are in 20th spot in the Championship now

Your only saving grace is that the only team in the relegation that might catch you is Millwall

My hatred for Millwall is at Manly levels

@happy tiger said:
FT

Your only saving grace is that the only team in the relegation that might catch you is Millwall

We are 5 points clear of relegation and so much points on offer anything is possible for anyone. :bawling .

Millwall are thugs and the scum of England's unemployment rate .

@foreveratiger said:
@happy tiger said:
FT

We are 5 points clear of relegation and so much points on offer anything is possible for anyone. :bawling .
\
\
\
Millwall are thugs and the scum of England's unemployment rate .

Don't worry the Green Street boys look after them :wink:

This is to funny :roll
hobbo and happy drum roll :laughing:

HUDDERSFIELD 1 LEEDS UNITED 2 was the Final score away from home what a result , what Weekend so far , thanks for the support Lads keep it coming .
Love you guys xx. :laughing:

M.O.T

@foreveratiger said:

HUDDERSFIELD 1 LEEDS UNITED 2 was the Final score away from home what a result , what Weekend so far , thanks for the support Lads keep it coming .

M.O.T

I've got this Hobbo :smiling_imp:

Leeds are going to win every game this season and win promotion back to the EPL :mrgreen:

@happy tiger said:
@foreveratiger said:

M.O.T

I've got this Hobbo :smiling_imp:

Leeds are going to win every game this season and win promotion back to the EPL :mrgreen:

You are a twisted Evil :laughing: . I'm watching West Ham there being starved of possession , can see Liverpool scoring :mrgreen:
You'll never walk alone happy.

It ended up a bad night all round

Carroll reinjured his ankle ,Ginge injured ,Reid injured ,we finished with 10 players and had a goal disallowed

Add to that Kouyate .Tomkins ,Sakho all out injured the next few weeks could be fun

Bad luck Happy can't win em all !

At least our players aren't getting paid with sausage rolls & party pies :laughing:

@happy tiger said:
It ended up a bad night all round

Carroll reinjured his ankle ,Ginge injured ,Reid injured ,we finished with 10 players and had a goal disallowed

Add to that Kouyate .Tomkins ,Sakho all out injured the next few weeks could be fun

uh you poor thing :laughing: , I watched the game , and you were never in it no possession , your midfield terrible . Maybe you should see how Leeds play and learn something :smiley: .
That disallowed goal was right in the death of the game and the Liverpool keeper was impeded .
Get the Kleenex tissues out .
LEEDS LEEDS LEEEDS :mrgreen:

Back