So....Spurs.

Some 3,000 Tottenham supporters who travelled to Newcastle will have their tickets refunded by the players, after their 6-1 defeat at the weekend.
Uhm...how much do you reckon the WT owe you? :cool:

(Just a bit of fun..)
Sounds like a good thing for the fans. Does it apply to those of us who watched from the other side of the world ?

Some 3,000 Tottenham supporters who travelled to Newcastle will have their tickets refunded by the players, after their 6-1 defeat at the weekend.

(Just a bit of fun..)
So they should - they conceded 3 goals in 9 minutes and were down by 5 after 20 minutes. Something similar to what we will see this Saturday i expect.

So they should - they conceded 3 goals in 9 minutes and were down by 5 after 20 minutes. Something similar to what we will see this Saturday i expect.
There is an old footy saying that quite often a teams best and worst games each season come within a week of each other.
Be ready for a huge bounce from the Spurs. I might even have a little bet on them.
Come on ye Spurs.

EPL is the most competitive competition I know. Even the bottom teams are spending more than many of the biggest clubs anywhere in the world and easily capable of beating City, Utd, Liverpool & Arsenal. Quite frankly the money pouring into English football is mind-boggling. It says it all that a team FIVE DIVISIONS below the top league are getting prime time viewing in the US because of its owners, Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney. If someone told me thirty years ago players in the third division would routinely sign five figures per week contracts I'd have thought them crazy. Now it's reality.

(Just a bit of fun..)
na, Tottenham fans deserve everything they get. We would send the NRL bankrupt if we asked for compensation.

Latest posts

Back