Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Did any of those runs make a difference or build momentum?
Dude if you had any reading comprehension at all you would see that's not what this conversation is about at all.

I am replying to someone obviously stuck in 2019 saying "Why don't we bring in Sivo, a pig who puts his body on the line". Sivo is not the answer, and if you think he is better than Staines then go rewatch the last 2 times we have played Parra.

Ok. I saw it diffently. Solomon first year in RL. No prior experience. Kept us in the game. No tries scored through his mistakes. Charlie. At least 15 years more experience, maybe 20. Still making rookie errors. However. I respect your opinion. Cannot bag anyone. Charlie did his best. Just some are natural. Some are not. And those that are not sometimes do better than the natural ones. I do not want to argue with you. We are on the same team. Its probably me. Just out of all the wingers we have in this club Solomon would be first chosen . I hope you respect my poor opinion as much as I do yours

Dude if you had any reading comprehension at all you would see that's not what this conversation is about at all.

I am replying to someone obviously stuck in 2019 saying "Why don't we bring in Sivo, a pig who puts his body on the line". Sivo is not the answer, and if you think he is better than Staines then go rewatch the last 2 times we have played Parra.
Sivo is better than Staines

Fair enough. If I jumped in and changed the narrative I’m sorry.

Cause Wests defend more than Brisbane
Wingers aren’t just finishers anymore though. It’s not enough to wait for the game to come to you. Look at the Fox, he’s nearly scored tries out of nothing on half time or full time several times of late. You need to be offering value to your team.

Back