Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

If we list Stefano and signed just Willison it would be good for us, but we are no chance of getting Willison.
Can't keep em all....

They got big Ben Te Kura pushing for a start in the 17.

Could see Willison being an option.

Reactions: 851
That Blaze Talugi kid can play after tonight I’m sure he’ll get a lot of calls over a fullback spot, if not I’d be calling his manager asap with a spot somewhere in our backline.

A lot of connections at the tigers as well - food for thought.

That Blaze Talugi kid can play after tonight I’m sure he’ll get a lot of calls over a fullback spot, if not I’d be calling his manager asap with a spot somewhere in our backline.

What connections does Blaze have here?

RE Fifita - the struggling clubs pay $$$ for these guys to stick around and hope to be competitive while they cripple their salary cap, only for them to go to better clubs for less (with a lot of perks - and it aint just finals footy).

We (the crap clubs) get worse, and the better clubs get better.

It's a broken system.

He’s got a bit of Reece Walsh in him, an excitement machine with playmaking skills to go with his dynamic running game, but also has a few mistakes in him.
He would help ignite our attack from fullback.

Khan-Perriera from the Titans has been left out of the side again under Des…. if the plan moving forward is a Turuva and Olam centre combination then we desperately need a winger with the departure of Tupou.

Titans also desperately need a halfback or hooker asap… offering either Bud or Simpkins for AKP wouldn’t be a bad option.

Try scoring machine at 22.

A sullivan swap for K-P would be sublime

Reactions: 851
Well Richo has said no more signings for 25. Luai can’t come quick enough but not sure it’s enough playing behind this pack. I hope I am wrong but maybe our juniors arent as good as they were saying.
There was a moment last he night he did a pirouette on the attack. It was barely noticeable, but I can really see him doing 2 or 3 in the one run here. I’m banking on it becoming a running joke. And not through any fault of his own, he just won’t have any options on his outside.

Willison is a gun...bends the line far more than Sefano....

I think the reason why the fans are concered in loosing Stefano is we feel as if we wont get an as good a replacement....
The ute's as good as The Pillow MK 2 in his later days. Surprised he hasn't started running into the line backwards yet.
He has great potential like others we have and have had but just haven't reached it with us.

There was a moment last he night he did a pirouette on the attack. It was barely noticeable, but I can really see him doing 2 or 3 in the one run here. I’m banking on it becoming a running joke. And not through any fault of his own, he just won’t have any options on his outside.
I'm really hoping they can teach our squad how to push up and support in numbers or I think we could make Luai bald.

I think we will get a better idea of what Luai can bring as a halfback over the next few weeks. When Cleary was out previously Schneider stepped up and Luais role didn't change. I believe Schneider suffered a leg injury last night and will be out for a while too, meaning Luai probably does actually play 7 with Cole remaining in 6.

Latest posts

Back