11 Jayden Sua
12 Sitili Touponua
13 Trey Mooney

14 Samuela Fainu
15 Fonua Pole
16 Alec Tuitavake
17 Xavier Willison

That's it for me.
Obviously we take a few hits and lose a few players to get the job done.
It's just business.
You forgot one important inclusion dempsy Coach Wayne Bennett

I think it’s a young Addo-Carr vibes with his blinding speed and a coach who is concerned about a wingers defence when the attacking positives far outweigh any defensive negatives.
He could become one of the greatest wingers if he really focuses, but he is young so he’s got time to figure it out, but has to do it sooner rather than later. He might have speed similar to Addo-Carr but he’s not there yet in regards to being another Addo-Carr. But still he’s currently not available. Have to see if he does become available.

Reactions: 851
David Fifita anyone?
We would have to offer at least a million minimum and if we’re willing to not to spend that on AFB, I don’t see us spending it on Fifita. I think he wants to win a premiership so good chance he’ll end up at Panthers. Unless his love for QLD outweighs a move to NSW.

The sad part is that apart from Api…who else from the current squad can they bring into the side that can make an immeadiate difference ?

If you say Toa… he won’t move the needle a nanometer….

Toa has multiple deficiencies but he can break the line with footwork, a rare quality in our putrid side. He's overdue for a good game - they're usually 1 in 10.

Unless Benji steps down or is willing to accept help from someone more experienced like Bennett, Benji will at least be head coach until next year. He’ll have a chance to work with Luai at least before they decide to cut the cord.
Yes unfortunately Glen, as talented as Marshall was coaching wise I feel he's on par with barrett

Toa has multiple deficiencies but he can break the line with footwork, a rare quality in our putrid side. He's overdue for a good game - they're usually 1 in 10.
Agree. Has a good fend and is the most likely in our top 30 to beat a man one on one.

We would have to offer at least a million minimum and if we’re willing to not to spend that on AFB, I don’t see us spending it on Fifita. I think he wants to win a premiership so good chance he’ll end up at Panthers. Unless his love for QLD outweighs a move to NSW.
Fifita's a bludger already, imagine what he would be like here.

Brydens gone as major sponsor after this year.

Going to be a lot of jersey sales once that putrid logo is off the front.
Just to be on the safe side why can't we just find a benevolent sponsor that has a shit load of money and appreciates a really nice jersey and doesn't want to ruin it with some sort of tasteless motif.

Yes unfortunately Glen, as talented as Marshall was coaching wise I feel he's on par with barrett
I’m willing to give Benji at least until next year before making the call if he’ll be a dud coach. Bit of a wait I know but the roster isn’t exactly the strongest. We’ve seen what we can do when we’re on the Sharks and Eels games are proof of that, just struggle with being able to maintain that.

Latest posts

Back