Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

No, we are the only NRL club that constantly keeps layers no matter how badly they are performing.
Get a big money contract with Wests Tigers and it’s safe no matter what.

Not too many big money contracts have been attracted to this club - Josh Reynolds , Matulino, Luciano Leilua, Robbie Farah David Nofa. Moses Mybe all moved on
Tried to get rid of Packer but no one wanted him.

The shopping list:
Xavier Willison
Alofia Khan-Perera
Nic Cotric
Jayden Sua
Alec Tuitavake
Trey Mooney
Sitili Touponua
Jeral Skelton
Sam Stone
one of the warriors outside backs, ideally - Ali Leiataua or Rocco Berry

Time to re open the cheque book Richo.
Nice list , don’t think we need anymore backs , 3 big forwards is what we need , out of this lot Willison , Sua , mooney or touponua

The sad part is that apart from Api…who else from the current squad can they bring into the side that can make an immeadiate difference ?

If you say Toa… he won’t move the needle a nanometer….

I think we need a hard running edge forward who knows how to defend and has a hard edge. I would move Ipap into the middle and have Klem start on the bench. Having Stef and Klem coming off at the same time and being replaced by Twal and Seyfarth is not working. To me Ipap looks like he is playing heavy and has lost the agility that he had when he was at Parra and hitting holes and scoring tries. He has the turning circle of a Mack Truck at the moment.

Well than Ipap should lose some kilos. Problem half solved.

Or we move him into the front row.
He would probably be our most effective front rower. Have noticed last few games he is coming infield more defensively as well, maybe sending a message.

He is different to Stefano, Klemmer, Twal and Seyfarth & can play long minutes.

Latest posts

Members online

Back