Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

You never bet but you have 8 grand in the account, I wish my account was that healthy
Healthy payouts on those few occasions? He’s got me, anyone with that kind of hit rate must be made of four leaf clovers.
@tigermate you placed $666.67 why the 7?

Reactions: 851
View attachment 11743

Boys I never bet! Only bet on the melbourne cup 4 times in my life and won twice with only a feeling.

I feel like we are going to win today!!!

Bookies kept lowering my odds and wouldn’t take my bet

An upset is coming!!!

ps Fck I’m nervous now lol
May Lady Luck shower you with luck and green lights through out your entire day.

Healthy payouts on those few occasions? He’s got me, anyone with that kind of hit rate must be made of four leaf clovers.
@tigermate you placed $666.67 why the 7?
lol I tried to put $1000 on and then they changed it to that number ….

Also when I stated the odds were $4.30 then they kept lowering the price and my bet to take it I guess

They know we’re going to win!!

Also when I stated the odds were $4.30 then they kept lowering the price and my bet to take it I guess

Kool, that 7 was freaking out I would have had to make it a 6. But I’m ok now that it makes sense, the universe can rerun to normal and go the Tigers. I’ll go and see what I can get. Good luck.

G'luck my boy...

Sh’t lol… I actually haven’t touched the account since I won the melbourne cup like 2 years ago… I forgot I had money there.

And I didn’t know it showed on the screenshot 😂🤦🏻‍♂️…. I look like a wanker lol
Wish I could stumble on a few stashes with $8k in them that I'd forgotten about, maybe I'm just not as big a wanker as you. :ROFLMAO:

Sh’t lol… I actually haven’t touched the account since I won the melbourne cup like 2 years ago… I forgot I had money there.

And I didn’t know it showed on the screenshot 😂🤦🏻‍♂️…. I look like a wanker lol
Meh ya got 8k.
What I find more interesting and wanna know is, what was ya winning MCup bet 2 years ago? Who was it and odds and stake? I love numbers and stats and odds and shit. Like i said earlier that 7 was freaking me out.

Meh ya got 8k.
What I find more interesting and wanna know is, what was ya winning MCup bet 2 years ago? Who was it and odds and stake? I love numbers and stats and odds and shit. Like i said earlier that 7 was freaking me out.
Very elegant 2021
I told some guy to put it in he’s quinella or whatever it’s called and he won $100k that day and didn’t even buy me a drink lol!!!

Members online

Back