Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Very happy with the signing of Turuva.

What is the priority now? I would like to see a very good 13. Some may say we need another outside back?
I think we probably need another winger to put pressure on Staines, irrespective of how Laulili’i progresses. Willett may come good, but I’d rather us go to market.

Happy with Turuva but think that's it for backs in next year's top 30.

We have
Bula/ Laulii
Naden/ Toa
Staines
Olam/ Feledy
Turuva / Sakuru

So mayby 1 more winger but would suggest we will leave 1 spot free if we don't sign a back mid season this yr who stays on or Faatape, Lobb or Alaimalo get the last spot. I notice Faatap is playing left wing in nsw cup this week

Turuva coming to play centre means we still need a left winger. I agree with a 13 but some think Latu will grow into that for us.

If we are talking priority though it will be locking down Stefano long term next.

He'll be outside Olam. Fingers X Saukuru keeps up
his fine form and development also. Lesssgo bula

Yeah I was just telling Dempsey give him a chance
in 1st grade, played in the highest level - he will lift
Always admire your optimism on here Kaito. He's up against it, dont know how many have gone to first grade after 6 games of league. Up against Reynolds who will be looking at ways of picking him apart. On the other hand the bits ive seen with him in cup he has some exciting attributes for sure. Hope he surprises.

Always admire your optimism on here Kaito. He's up against it, dont know how many have gone to first grade after 6 games of league. Up against Reynolds who will be looking at ways of picking him apart. On the other hand the bits ive seen with him in cup he has some exciting attributes for sure. Hope he surprises.

Haha.Thank you mate..what do we have if it's not
hope. Tough assignment, I hope he kills it WF22

Yeah I was just telling Dempsey give him a chance
in 1st grade, played in the highest level - he will lift
Mate would be thrilled if we have pulled a diamond from the sand, but to have your first crack in the top grade up against a hot Bronks side coming off what only can be described as patchy form in reserve grade is a massive ask. Although most players will tell you it is easier to perform in the top grade as you have better players around you.

Fingers crossed we have found ourselves a goer

Mate would be thrilled if we have pulled a diamond from the sand, but to have your first crack in the top grade up against a hot Bronks side coming off what only can be described as patchy form in reserve grade is a massive ask. Although most players will tell you it is easier to perform in the top grade as you have better players around you.

Fingers crossed we have found ourselves a goer

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

More likely because he has scored 40 tries and made 42 line breaks in 44 games of NSW Cup

ok, So why would anyone see him as a half?
Halves are there to guide the team and steer them around. They set up the tries.

Lets make it crystal clear. Does O Large show good football knowledge and the game understanding of Cooper Cronk? OR does he seem more like Greg Ingles/Israel Filau?

ok, So why would anyone see him as a half?
Halves are there to guide the team and steer them around. They set up the tries.

Lets make it crystal clear. Does O Large show good football knowledge and the game understanding of Cooper Cronk? OR does he seem more like Greg Ingles/Israel Filau?
That conversation was about Allan Fitzgibbon the winger? How did you get to Large?

Jett Cleary off to the Warriors. Could be a good move for him playing behind a huge pack. Plus Webster used to coach at the Panthers and is a very good coach.

Last edited:
Back