Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We’re top heavy with halves in 25. If we were to lose one it’s probably Galvin. He’s by far the lowest paid and at this time the only one worth poaching.
Have you never heard of contract upgrades? Bula was on bottom dollar this time last year but earned an upgrade by the end of the season. It’s likely Galvin will earn the same by the end of this season. Calm yourself.

Have you never heard of contract upgrades? Bula was on bottom dollar this time last year but earned an upgrade by the end of the season. It’s likely Galvin will earn the same by the end of this season. Calm yourself.
Bula had a contract upgrade so he’s now on $700k so what’s your point? If I was any calmer, I’d be asleep 😂
My point is that the club will eventually need to decide which of the 5 halves plus emerging they need to hang onto. While they are considering the question other clubs are watching on and placing a value on our halves.
Let me ask you this? Which of our halves deserve an upgrade?
Now think about that.

Bula had a contract upgrade so he’s now on $700k so what’s your point? If I was any calmer, I’d be asleep 😂
My point is that the club will eventually need to decide which of the 5 halves plus emerging they need to hang onto. While they are considering the question other clubs are watching on and placing a value on our halves.
Let me ask you this? Which of our halves deserve an upgrade?
Now think about that.
Do you really need to think about it? It’s obviously Galvin.

Absolutely absurd.

On all accounts.

We have 4 halves signed for 2025, how is that too much?

Galvin is more likely to sign a 5 year deal on good coin, upgrading him immediately.

Sullivan most likely to leave, and no i don't believe he's on a 4 year deal, nor is it 500k a season.
What do you mean you don’t believe he is on a 4 year deal? 😂 why would the west tigers lie about how long they signed him for?

Last edited:
Gun backrower Kulikefu Finefeuiaki has reportedly signed with the Dolphins.

Not sure where that leaves Connelly Lemuelu in their backrow pecking order but worth investigating to add depth to our backrow stocks (and can play centre as well).
Great signing for the Dolphins.

Type of player we should've been targeting.

Haha, is that Koukashs club?
Thought they had some money

God no.... They sell all their players.
Always down the bottom.
He sold out a few years ago and went broke himself a year or 2 back.

All the money is Wigan, Giants, Warrington, Saints - Then Leeds maybe behind them...
Usually the top 4 of SL.

The rest are scrappers fighting away at the bottom of the Ladder....

God no.... They sell all their players.
Always down the bottom.
He sold out a few years ago and went broke himself a year or 2 back.

All the money is Wigan, Giants, Warrington, Saints - Then Leeds maybe behind them...
Usually the top 4 of SL.

The rest are scrappers fighting away at the bottom of the Ladder....
True!
I don't follow it closely.

Happy to give Sullivan to any of them though.

True!
I don't follow it closely.

Happy to give Sullivan to any of them though.

Well,
Is it Sexton they're rumoured to be chasing?

They've just moved Tex Hoy and Nu Brown from the halves, So that's where they're at...
(They'd probably silly enough to take him)
He won't go though...

Well,
Is it Sexton they're rumoured to be chasing?

They've just moved Tex Hoy and Nu Brown from the halves, So that's where they're at...
(They'd probably silly enough to take him)
He won't go though...

Happy to play cup, u reckon ?

Latest posts

Members online

Back