Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I remember the previous administration buckling to media pressure and making Finnucane an offer because he was the player to turn the club around.

While the club is still in the doldrums, Finnucane was not the answer to our problems. As for his retirement, there's a good chance the effects of repeated concussions will catch up on the poor guy. He deserves every dollar he earnt with the way he put his body on the line.
Yep hope he proves me wrong but my forecast isn’t good for him.

He played like it was played in the 80s

Surprisingly no one has mentioned bud Sullivan in regards to raiders needing a halfback
Surprisingly no one has mentioned bud Sullivan in regards to raiders needing a halfback
No one needs to - he has a contract with the Tigers for this season and 3 more and he may not want to go to Canberra so its pointless mentioning players who have valid contracts. There's nothing the Tigers can do if he doesn't want to go anywhere.

We don't have anything to sell - he has a contract and unless HE wants to go we can't make him.
Seems as though watching what happened with Noffa and Schuster, not having to completely payout a player is possible.

Schuster - that was a Tigers like deal if ever I’ve seen one. Plus he’s fat.

Reactions: 851
I remember the previous administration buckling to media pressure and making Finnucane an offer because he was the player to turn the club around.

While the club is still in the doldrums, Finnucane was not the answer to our problems. As for his retirement, there's a good chance the effects of repeated concussions will catch up on the poor guy. He deserves every dollar he earnt with the way he put his body on the line.
He actually could have made a huge difference for us. He helped Sharks make finals. Everyone freaked out at the idea of a 4 year contract, turns out he retired once he knew he was done and the Sharks don't have to carry the contract. Win/win for Cronulla.

Seems as though watching what happened with Noffa and Schuster, not having to completely payout a player is possible.

Schuster - that was a Tigers like deal if ever I’ve seen one. Plus he’s fat.
Gives us hope of doing something similar with Sullivan I guess.

I wish the club would include our wider top 30, development and T&T players in injury reports.

Most of us are very interested to know when the likely returns are for the Nav Willetts, Heath Masons, Tony Sukkars, Onitoni Larges of the world.

We are a development club after all so Wests Tigers, start including our youngsters in these reports please.
Email the membership team at the club and let them know your thoughts. If enough people give them the feedback maybe, just maybe, they'll produce decent content

We don't have anything to sell - he has a contract and unless HE wants to go we can't make him.
What weve got to sell is..the next 3.5 years of playing in KOE Cup,cause thats where hes almost certain to end up.Hes about 4 or 5 in the halves rankings..
Tjhe real question is does any other club have enough confidence to BUY him at something close to what were paying him

Back