Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Our average play the ball speed was about 5 seconds, theirs was like 2 secs. That's the difference with momentum. We made metres, but it was slow metres that have us little space to work with and they had a set line to contain us with ease. We rarely looked dangerous because everything we do is something slow.
From what I found Penrith’s average was 3.27 seconds, Tigers was 3.47 seconds. Don’t know if accurate just what it says.

Our average play the ball speed was about 5 seconds, theirs was like 2 secs. That's the difference with momentum. We made metres, but it was slow metres that have us little space to work with and they had a set line to contain us with ease. We rarely looked dangerous because everything we do is something slow.

3.27 v 3.47 seconds was average play the ball speed for the game.

Even Ivan after the game made mention of how we kept the Panthers away from the danger zone and we were on the front foot.

Not saying we have the best forwards or wouldn’t change them but they weren’t our problem today.

For me, a proven first grader is someone who plays regularly in their team.
What’s Mika Sivo’s availability? I hear Parra has gone cold on him.
Currently signed until 2025, apparently an MO for 26 and a CO for 27. But I don’t think they’ll give up on him yet. Cotric is off contract so we actually could sign him. Simonsson is off contract as well he’s probably more realistic than Sivo at this stage.

Currently signed until 2025, apparently an MO for 26 and a CO for 27. But I don’t think they’ll give up on him yet. Cotric is off contract so we actually could sign him. Simonsson is off contract as well he’s probably more realistic than Sivo at this stage.
Sivo is 30 while Cotric is 25. He is an Origin and test level winger at his best and would be a good addition. Plus he runs hard and breaks tackles which we need

Cotric is okay. More effective than both of our wingers at hitting the ball up which is pretty much all our wingers have done apart from a couple of occasions yesterday.

He’s off contract so I don’t know why we’d have to approach the raiders unless we’ve already signed him.

The leaks were supposedly fixed so this will be a good test.

Reactions: 851
Cotric is okay. More effective than both of our wingers at hitting the ball up which is pretty much all our wingers have done apart from a couple of occasions yesterday.

He’s off contract so I don’t know why we’d have to approach the raiders unless we’ve already signed him.

The leaks were supposedly fixed so this will be a good test.
He’s an upgrade on Junior at least.

Nick Cotric is off contract.
Must be for an immediate switch.

He's out of form but at his best, very capable.
I'd like to see him return to his best and help us out.
How long has it been since he’s been at his best? At least since 2020. Our track record for getting players back to their best isn’t exactly stellar.

These are typically the kind of signings that rarely work for the Tigers, I prefer the earlier suggestion of working with the Phins for a swap although might be a hard sell for an immediate with Tupou potentially breaking his foot 😳

I just checked his age .. younger than I thought at 25 …

If they can get him now ..yeah why not.. the season is in the toilet anyway ..

For next year … no… they need something more certain than yet another guy they bring in and hope for the best ..

I just checked his age .. younger than I thought at 25 …

If they can get him now ..yeah why not.. the season is in the toilet anyway ..

For next year … no… they need something more certain than yet another guy they bring in and hope for the best ..
Shinesy - The season is hardly in the toilet. We’re going ok mate.

Reactions: 851

Staff online

Back