Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Right. Don't call me an idiot, thanks mate.

You missed the original point.

You then strawmanned my argument 3 different ways.

You then couldn't produce a single example of 'word gymnastics', so you can't even backup your own point.

And then you finished with an insult.

You deadset haven't made a single, coherent point in this whole interaction.

Did you cop a head knock this week?

Yes, those 26 players includes Kit Laulilii, Luke Laulilii, Sukkar, Faagutu and Saukuru, who all enter the Top 30 in 2025.
Geez most of that list appear to be a long way from becoming NRL regulars at this stage.
I will never write off any talented young player which they all are, but I’m not sure how many of them are realistically close to NRL level at the moment.

Geez most of that list appear to be a long way from becoming NRL regulars at this stage.
I will never write off any talented young player which they all are, but I’m not sure how many of them are realistically close to NRL level at the moment.
That might be why none of them will be in the top 30 for another year, to be fair.

Considering how we still can't score and lack genuine pace across the park - Bevan French?
Pace is an issue, but the main issue is our structure and shape. Our attack is very flat and mostly one out.
We need to have close to 60% of possession to beat most sides so it would appear we are playing Taylorball and pray the other mob stuffs up. We are still light years away from the eight

Pace is an issue, but the main issue is our structure and shape. Our attack is very flat and mostly one out.
We need to have close to 60% of possession to beat most sides so it would appear we are playing Taylorball and pray the other mob stuffs up. We are still light years away from the eight
100% agree but whilst Benji is trying to perform a miracle, a bit of one off brilliance from a guy who can score from anywhere can't hurt....

Considering how we still can't score and lack genuine pace across the park - Bevan French?
No point having pace without the ability to use it. Tupou and To'a are quick but are they ever in space?

We could sign a speedster and they'd end up only used for dummy half scoots.

I hope the trials were just used to get our forwards some fitness and we use our backline in the red zone when the real stuff starts. I doubt it though.

Yes I could see us doing this if it was to play centre & we're confident his defence is good given his size. It may all depend how T'oa, Staines & Naden go over the first 8-10 rounds and what French's asking price is.

I believe the priority should be 2 monster/ Sivo type wingers (maybe just a wish list ). It allows that start of sets that get momentum and faster rucks, also gives more skillful players some room to move.
I’m sick of us getting pocesssion and going backwards.

Reactions: BZN
Seems like we’re forever in need of back rowers. Our depth there is one of the reasons we will struggle to get out of the bottom 4. It’s something that needs to be addressed for 25.

Seems like we’re forever in need of back rowers. Our depth there is one of the reasons we will struggle to get out of the bottom 4. It’s something that needs to be addressed for 25.
I see Kautoga might jag a bench spot with the Bulldogs. He could have been handy....

I believe the priority should be 2 monster/ Sivo type wingers (maybe just a wish list ). It allows that start of sets that get momentum and faster rucks, also gives more skillful players some room to move.
I’m sick of us getting pocesssion and going backwards.
Semi Valemai who is off contract and Tony Francis who is contracted to the Titans for the next couple of years, but will not get a look in for at NRL level no matter how good he plays. Promise him an NRL starting spot with us and get him out of his contract early.
Both powerhouse wingers who would get us well and truly on the front foot coming out of our danger zone.
Make moves to get them here now and release Tupou early to make room if need be.

Last edited:
Semi Valemai who is off contract and Tony Francis who is contracted to the Titans for the next couple of years, but will not get a look in for at NRL level no matter how good he plays. Promise him an NRL starting spot with us and get him out of his contract early.
Both powerhouse wingers who would get us well and truly on the front foot coming out of our danger zone.
Make moves to get them here now and release Tupou early to make room if need be.
Your mouth to Benji’s ears!

Back