Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Yes I recall the one good game he had against the Cowboys at Leichhardt. How did he go in the return clash against Nth QLD in Townsville (70 - 0 loss)

I can't remember and I guarantee I'm not going back to watch it again.

Wish he would turn up every week … goes missing …

I agree but this seems to happen to a lot of centres. I think he is probably the least of our concerns and the outside back most likely to do anything. Tupou can attack as well but I think he is more inconsistent than To'a.

Not much thought goes into your posts does it?
King Sirro I guess you are NOT a fan of the Wooden Spooners being Relegated to NSW Cup? Lidcombe Oval is a great venue to watch footy. Let's face it poor old Benji is on a hiding to nothing and he can thank Mr Headlines from Bryden Lawyers in providing him with a pop gun squad of 30 players.
PS: I think I put a lot of thought into my posts but find it difficult to deliver any positive comments on a team heading for a THREEPEAT.

I like him. He can fend, he can step, he has some pace.
Unfortunately, at times he has a lack of concentration, a lack of commitment and a lack of consistency.

If he can fix that he could be be very good.

Here's hoping he can get it together.

King Sirro I guess you are NOT a fan of the Wooden Spooners being Relegated to NSW Cup? Lidcombe Oval is a great venue to watch footy. Let's face it poor old Benji is on a hiding to nothing and he can thank Mr Headlines from Bryden Lawyers in providing him with a pop gun squad of 30 players.
PS: I think I put a lot of thought into my posts but find it difficult to deliver any positive comments on a team heading for a THREEPEAT.
Here is a positive thought Duck....Off

Latest posts

Members online

Back