Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

St Helens are gone! Catalan beat them to make the GF.
They suffered from losing Kristian Woolf as coach.
Fittingly Moses Mbye turned the game with a stupid penalty. Hopoate gave him a gobful. I've never seen Hopoate even talk before.
Only saw the last 5 to 10 minutes, but it was obvious the ref was scared to penalise St Helens. Yelled more warnings than I have seen without blowing the whistle. The number 6 Lomax was miles offside on numerous occasions when rushing the kicker. Ended up costing him with Tomkins stepping him and scoring anyway.

Only saw the last 5 to 10 minutes, but it was obvious the ref was scared to penalise St Helens. Yelled more warnings than I have seen without blowing the whistle. The number 6 Lomax was miles offside on numerous occasions when rushing the kicker. Ended up costing him with Tomkins stepping him and scoring anyway.
St Helens had the refs helping them all year. This game was no different.

Fittingly Moses Mbye turned the game with a stupid penalty. Hopoate gave him a gobful. I've never seen Hopoate even talk before.
What's super star sezer been up 2?

Moses Mbye should consider himself as having the luckiest NRL career ever… he has been overpaid for most of his career and hardly delivered anywhere near his paypacket…

Ok, let me ask you straight up: do you think the Tigers can become competitive just by signing players? Even the Roosters of 2018-19, a squad that was obviously loaded with imported players, had Manu, Mitchell, Tupou, Waerea-Hargreaves, Friend/Verrills, Cordner, Radley and various lesser lights.
Not under the homeless bloke. Probably need new owners too.

No name, says he cant
All I got is that he will be the highest paid player in the game
..... and it’s not Sam Walker
So must be a spine player & players off contract in '24 are Luai & Mam. Luai played for country & won 3 premierships would warrant it more than Mam.

EDIT: Yes added Manu now.

Back