Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I agree. We can look forward to Sullivan being among a roster of young players who have the opportunity to develop together. I hope Tupou, Staines etc commit to the club and we can look forward to a new era under Marshall.
It’s clock work. I can already read post after post how he isn’t up to it. You know they are coming.

Brooks' whole career was summed up in that interview when he said he "Hasn't seen much of the Dolphins because they played at the same time as us".

Just take a minute to digest that.

A professional on $1 mil a year hasn't done homework on the opposition.

It's beyond belief.

Exactly. No homework, didn't care enough

"It’s not that I don’t care (about what happens in 2024) but I’m not going to be here, so it probably doesn’t affect me. That’s next year".

He hasn't cared for years on end. Has no shame.
Hasn't worked on his game or tried to
compliment
The massive turnover of players around him.
Got paid handsomely to sit on his hands.
G'night sweet prince and goodluck at Manly

Exactly. No homework, didn't care enough

"It’s not that I don’t care (about what happens in 2024) but I’m not going to be here, so it probably doesn’t affect me. That’s next year".

He hasn't cared for years on end. Has no shame.
Hasn't worked on his game or tried to
compliment
The massive turnover of players around him.
Got paid handsomely to sit on his hands.
G'night sweet prince and goodluck at Manly

Come on man, give him a break.

You expect him to play footy… AND watch some other games??? There’s only so many hours in a day.

Finally Sullivan announced good stuff @kade7 and @teddy23 for keeping us in the loop. Hopefully Sullivan can keep his hammy's in order cause we finally have someone with a bit of X factor in the red zone.
Seems like a quality kid did an interview must have been a while back stays off the drink just wants to play footy, prefers to be called Bud so welcome aboard Bud.

Finally Sullivan announced good stuff @kade7 and @teddy23 for keeping us in the loop. Hopefully Sullivan can keep his hammy's in order cause we finally have someone with a bit of X factor in the red zone.
Seems like a quality kid did an interview must have been a while back stays off the drink just wants to play footy, prefers to be called Bud so welcome aboard Bud.
So good Flanagan didn't want him.

I wish Brooks and his family well at Manly, he does deserve the chance to prove to people he belongs in first grade and maybe change of clubs and culture he can a achieve this. But the simple fact is his game is no better than reserve grade level.

Back