Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Chammas said on the footy show that three powerful player managers don't like the Sheens/Benji vision.
He also said the managers will take the good kids out of the Tigers if the Sheens/Benji vision doesn't change.
All three are apparently close to Fulton if he is to be believed.
Perhaps Benji/Sheens vision is for the good of the club and not the player agents!

Chammas said on the footy show that three powerful player managers don't like the Sheens/Benji vision.
He also said the managers will take the good kids out of the Tigers if the Sheens/Benji vision doesn't change.
All three are apparently close to Fulton if he is to be believed.
Isn't the vision to develop and give the young players a path through.

Does anyone have the buzz article or another one i saw?

It comments “I’ve heard the rumors” tigers fear for star quartet…

Who’s the star quartet? And what are the fears?

Wtf things are getting nasty

Thanks for sharing.
Only care about this part (for now) tbh.

Desira held a meeting with the club a few weeks ago to raise concerns about Fulton, who was appointed without consultation with either head coach Tim Sheens or assistant Marshall, who is scheduled to take over the head coaching role in 2024.

Desira’s concerns have been shared by other player managers, but captain Api Koroisau’s agent said his star client was satisfied with the coaching combination of Sheens and Marshall.

“In terms of coaching, Api’s got a very good relationship with Sheensy and Benji,” Giancarlo Lombardo said. “He has a lot of respect for them. Naturally, he’s frustrated with the performances on the field and wants the club to be successful.”

The Tigers have a big problem on their hands. Player Managers run the NRL they determine where most players end up.

There are three options in my view.
Sack Fulton and whomever made the call and supported it Pascoe, Lee.

Sack Sheens, Benji and Pascoe and Lee have to fall on their sword. Bring in Holbrook as coach.

Hire Holbrook as a senior assistant roll with Benji and send Sheens back to pathways and coaching director responsibilities.

In my view it’s time senior leadership resigned effective immediately. Simone like Shane Richardson needs to take charge.

And if the circumstances since the club employed Fulton do not further evidence the power of player managers I don't know what does.
Pascoe and Lee again demonstrating their lack of foresight when making calls in relation to the direction of the club.

Wtf things are getting nasty

Omg, this getting out of control, Lee and the board have got some serious management decisions to make !
Only the Tigers can engage in this sort of self debilitating crap.

Omg, this getting out of control, Lee and the board have got some serious management decisions to make !
Only the Tigers can engage in this sort of self debilitating crap.
It should never pf got to this. Just highlights the poor management team we have in place instead of letting it fester on and get played out in the media.

Members online

Back