Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Hunt will not even contemplate playing for Wests Tigers unless he was offered 2 million per season for 5 years.
So everyone is wasting their time even mentioning it.
Nothing to do with the CEO or the Chairman, it’s to do with the team constantly playing with no hunger, no direction and no idea how to win.
The only way out is to sign young high energy players with a big will to win.

Hunt will not even contemplate playing for Wests Tigers unless he was offered 2 million per season for 5 years.
So everyone is wasting their time even mentioning it.
Nothing to do with the CEO or the Chairman, it’s to do with the team constantly playing with no hunger, no direction and no idea how to win.
The only way out is to sign young high energy players with a big will to win.
Young Pezet types.

Hunt I think was quoted that his family was settled in NSW and he was not interested in moving north at this stage. My guess he lives down the Gong somewhere so a commute to Concord would not be impossible. In saying that I think he is 1000/1 to come to the Tigers

Hunt lives in the shire… I’d give him $1.25 mil over 3 years if that’s what will get him done

We’re legitimately one position away from being something and he’s everything we need

Hunt lives in the shire… I’d give him $1.25 mil over 3 years if that’s what will get him done

We’re legitimately one position away from being something and he’s everything we need
I would too. Even a bit more. We are desperate and we have the cash.

Back