Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Williams would be cheaper you’d reckon
Say he’s $750k and Moses is $1m what would you do?
They’re both 28 by the way and both kick goals, not sure %
I’d go the value option in Williams
Moses I’d be happy with but I just don’t think he’s an every week gun which I feel you need to be for a million
$1.4m is the figure for Moses (apparently)

Zero tackle saying Bateman has his house for sale, and heading for the Tigers'.

The way i see it ,is the club is waiting for Moses decision, and if not succesfull will go for Williams'., who i think they will get. If they get Moses for 2024 ,which is possible now with the club showing a far better roster, they will stick fats on the current halves, with Smith as cover. That will end recruitment , unless Moses signs for 24, which still leaves a spot open for 2023.

it will be one of Williams and Moses, not both. the two of them are both genuine halfbacks and would stifle one another. need variety in your halves pairing.

Brooks and Moses would be pretty good to be fair. we were wrong to blood them both around the same time and it was probably Brooks that needed to be in reggies longer, but that’s over now. the two of them would be dynamite together from the years they spent at Holy Cross and the early years at the tigers and then reuniting.

With salary cap increase top tier players will all be asking for 1 mil or more ,. DCE signed years ago for over a mil. It's a fact of life today, Williams is not top tier, Moses is.

it will be one of Williams and Moses, not both. the two of them are both genuine halfbacks and would stifle one another. need variety in your halves pairing.

Brooks and Moses would be pretty good to be fair. we were wrong to blood them both around the same time and it was probably Brooks that needed to be in reggies longer, but that’s over now. the two of them would be dynamite together from the years they spent at Holy Cross and the early years at the tigers and then reuniting.
Moses behind our pack, it is better than the parramatta pack of 2022, he will kill it.
At 6 Brooks is a better option or at least equal to Dylan Brown
They will prove a very formidable partnership in 2024 Moses 7 Brooks 6

Will only come to play fullback.....
He is a good player, but i think the Tigers are intent on getting the halves settled first. - Top priority. Their are hundreds of fast and talented kid playing NRL, and we have a few of them. Each year the comp has a new bunch of young superstars. It's better to wait and see what eventuates , so as not to blow out our salary cap for 2024.

Latest posts

Members online

Back