Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Also don’t think it’s fair for anyone to just think it’s cause of Jacko’s personality or his presence around the club - poor kid just can’t seem to shake his demons and everyone just relates back to that

I know a few people who work within the club (not from a source perspective) and they all say how much of a gentleman and respectful dude Jacko is.... if he isn’t offered a deal it’s probably bc Sheens just doesn’t see him as the 7 to lead this team in the future nothing personal related and really don’t think it’s fair for us “supporters” to continue to tie him back to that with no real substance
Not like Bateman hasn't acted like a knobhead sometimes too. Hastings isn't acting and hasn't shied away from who he was in the past. From what I can see, the bloke has an issue with peahearts. Who doesn't?

Not like Bateman hasn't acted like a knobhead sometimes too. Hastings isn't acting and hasn't shied away from who he was in the past. From what I can see, the bloke has an issue with peahearts. Who doesn't?
the issue is likely as simple as Hastings wants to play 7
Wests tigers are unable or do not want to accommodate that
Bateman potentially arriving at the club hasn't changed that, who cares if they both don't get along like best buddies, Hastings has however had run ins with team mates before and Bateman seems a bit different too so who knows.

the issue is likely as simple as Hastings wants to play 7
Wests tigers are unable or do not want to accommodate that
Bateman potentially arriving at the club hasn't changed that, who cares if they both don't get along like best buddies, Hastings has however had run ins with team mates before and Bateman seems a bit different too so who knows.
Yeah, I simply don't buy Hastings being let go nor AD. You're believing a baseless forum rumour and even worse, some numpty from the DT.

Yeah, I simply don't buy Hastings being let go nor AD. You're believing a baseless forum rumour and even worse, some numpty from the DT.
I see but when it was about Brooks to Newcastle 2022 or 2023 it was all believable ! right ...

Been a good metal singer for a long, long time - we’ll respect in the metal community…

On a football forum - no

Even if Brooks is done, it won’t be announced until we sign someone - would be media suicide if they let him go with no good news
Metal is one music genre that flew right by me. I'm stuck in the 60s and 70s I'm afraid. But if the guy is a quality artist he has my respect for that.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back