Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Mate question for you

The Large kid that plays 5/8 and Fullback do you think he will want to play in the centre's and will he be ready sometime in 25 with two offseasons to come to build up ?
Onitoni’s an interesting one.

Probably the most naturally talented schoolboy player in the country at the moment but needs to make a decision soon regarding which sport he’s gonna play.

I think him splitting time between both sports is affecting his form because he honestly was not a massive standout in a very strong Harold Matts team before he got injured.

But his ability for his age is top shelf, so hopefully he sticks with league and Wests Tigers.

Probably the most naturally talented schoolboy player in the country at the moment but needs to make a decision soon regarding which sport he’s gonna play.

I think him splitting time between both sports is affecting his form because he honestly was not a massive standout in a very strong Harold Matts team before he got injured.

But his ability for his age is top shelf, so hopefully he sticks with league and Wests Tigers.
Would you say when playing 5/8 he seems too worried about creating for others, when his biggest asset is running the ball ?
Maybe playing in the centres or fullback would be better for his running game.

If he debuts in 25 what position would he play ?

Would you say when playing 5/8 he seems too worried about creating for others, when his biggest asset is running the ball ?
Maybe playing in the centres or fullback would be better for his running game.
Sometimes, but he's always played five-eighth in league and has excelled there previously.

Just really think he needs to pick a sport.

If we are after a right centre then surely Douehi comes into contention when he returns - would also prob be a good deal given injury history and he loves the club.

Prop playing for the dragons in NSW Cup,

Alec Tuitavake​

His uncle is Solomon Haumono.
Future father in law to Jahream Bula & Fonua Pole.

Alec looks like a hard running player, a lot Ice Papaliii like.
Worth a look, I think.
Son of the great Alex Tui, Demps. If nothing else, he'll def be tough!!

Where would you play him?
He wouldn’t come here unless he is a lock to start & we won’t be shifting Bula anytime soon.
He would be our first outside back selected every week. First centre or winger. And our backup for Bula. We'd have to offer at least 450k to get him to leave though, he won't leave Penrith for a tiny increase.

Edit: sorry thought this was about Turuva

Back