Should Woods be removed as captain?

With his injury it provides the club with an easy avenue to appoint Lawrence as captain for the rest of the year without a PR fallout. I think Ivan was paving the way by sitting Woods out from the pressers the other week even if he publicly says otherwise. Make it happen.

2 weeks ago this poll was about 90-1 in favour of him being stripped.

So we know what the result of this will be. Probably 91-0

His 1 follower has probably even dropped off.

@ said:

Pretty sure the 1 person was woods

I'd go as far as to encourage him to see if he and the pimp can sort out a way to get out of here before June 30\. The supporters of this club and the 2 clubs before the merge will back and support any team to the death, providing they leave it all out on the field. Quite frankly, at this point in time its a really strange feeling with those blokes still playing for us, not because they are leaving, but the total lack of respect for our jumper and us, the people that go out and support them. I guess from a sponsors point of view it's not feasible to weaken your own team deliberately.

The Dog to be continues to bag the club he is still employed by, put him in reserves

I so can't wait for these 3 to vanish

Uncut version of the interview on at 6 on foxsports or whatever.
For any likewise lads that missed it

Woods should do the decent thing and step down as Captain.

A Captain is supposed to be the "Club Standard"…...which due to his upcoming departure makes a mockery of him being Captain.

I have no issue with him leaving, its his decision, he has made it,.......I don't think it was very professional of him to bag the club though....its easy to stick the knife in during the bad times but he should also realize the club has supported him throughout his career and has contributed to his success.

IMO it just shows how immature his attitude towards the club is. Woods wanted out, he has been in discussion with the Dogs for many many weeks - maybe even months. The club finally pulled his offer off the table last week after getting no indication from either Woods or his Manager. Yet Woods says there was no communication from the club......mmmmm.....does not add up.

The Club on the other hand was very diplomatic with its statement. Well Done.

Thanks for the opportunity. Of course he should go. If our club management has any self-esteem they will strip the captaincy off him.

I'm done giving it oxygen..

Could I just ask people check for other threads on the said subjects …rather than start 100000 new one's every time you have a thought...thx

@ said:
@ said:

Don't think woulds would vote 'yes' to be honest. He's done.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Don't think woulds would vote 'yes' to be honest. He's done.

He'd need assistance to complete such a complicated task

@ said:
Uncut version of the interview on at 6 on foxsports or whatever.
For any likewise lads that missed it

Don't need to see it as have been watching and listening to his crap for months. Injury will make it seem more pleasant, but he was always going to be moved aside and damn rightly so.

Back