Senior Management and The Board - MEGA Thread

The petition gets a review of the organisation itself, football. It will not advise that the current board all stand down, which is what we need (save Dorahy who's only new).

The board is the problem, everyone knows it. They themselves think they're a protected species, we need to remind them how awful and incompetent they are. That's the only way you generate change.

Do you really think the review will do anything other than maybe at best advise that Pascoe stands down? The point is the Muppets that keep making the decisions keep getting wrong, with no consequences

With change in the wind, a review in place, now is the last chance to express our concerns for a while. We need to have our voice heard. Once the new setup is established the opportunity will be gone for a few more years at least.
The review includes the governance of the Wests Tigers.

Happy they are showing faith in Benji as our coach and a true Wests Tigers at heart coaching staff. Sick of outsiders doing the wrong thing by us.
Happy they have retained our best young talent and signed a few of the best up and coming players in the game.
I understand 2024 may be another big struggle, but if we can get through that with the confidence we have some talented young players ready to make a big impression at NRL level, then we can go into 2025 and beyond knowing we are a club ready to make the top 8 and have the talent to beat any opposing side on our day.

Im thinking the only way to affect REAL CHANGE is to cancel our memberships. It's unfortunate, but that's the only way the the owners and the board will take notice.
But doesn’t that only serve to demonstrate a lack in faith in our new team and new coach?
After-all our memberships get us into the ground for the purpose of supporting / watching the team on game day so I don’t see how a drop of 5,000 members would signify anything other than a lack of support to the playing roster. It’s a tough one.

But doesn’t that only serve to demonstrate a lack in faith in our new team and new coach?
After-all our memberships get us into the ground for the purpose of supporting / watching the team on game day so I don’t see how a drop of 5,000 members would signify anything other than a lack of support to the playing roster. It’s a tough one.
Im sure everyone knows that fans love Benji, the team and club. However this Board is running this club into the ground. If they had any pride or decency, they would have quit long ago. As it stands, they havent (apart from Simon Cook), and something extreme needs to be done to wake these dinosaurs up from their selfish slumber.

The petition gets a review of the organisation itself, football. It will not advise that the current board all stand down, which is what we need (save Dorahy who's only new).

The board is the problem, everyone knows it. They themselves think they're a protected species, we need to remind them how awful and incompetent they are. That's the only way you generate change.

Do you really think the review will do anything other than maybe at best advise that Pascoe stands down? The point is the Muppets that keep making the decisions keep getting wrong, with no consequences

With change in the wind, a review in place, now is the last chance to express our concerns for a while. We need to have our voice heard. Once the new setup is established the opportunity will be gone for a few more years at least.

Uh huh........thats gunna work

The review includes the governance of the Wests Tigers.
I've been wondering how long it would take before you popped your head up after Helmesy said you are both going to be interview by the WT board.
I feel you would be the worst representative possible in having anything to do with WT board, as I reckon you wouldn't be fair in fighting for all members and fans.
You even admitted in answer to someone's post that you do tend to give old Magpie supporters are hard time, and you have most certainly done that.
That's what I call blatant and unfair bias against members and fans from the Wests Magpies side of our joint venture.
I won't be drawn into any arguments about Balmain fans V Wests fans as that is not my intention, but I'm sure I will get some hate mail anyway.
I'm just stating a fact.

We all know the review of the organisation is going to do jack shit. Just another time wasting and money wasting exercise to make us fans think something will change. I don't believe for 1 second that board will implement anything out of the review.

I've been wondering how long it would take before you popped your head up after Helmesy said you are both going to be interview by the WT board.
I feel you would be the worst representative possible in having anything to do with WT board, as I reckon you wouldn't be fair in fighting for all members and fans.
You even admitted in answer to someone's post that you do tend to give old Magpie supporters are hard time, and you have most certainly done that.
That's what I call blatant and unfair bias against members and fans from the Wests Magpies side of our joint venture.
I won't be drawn into any arguments about Balmain fans V Wests fans as that is not my intention, but I'm sure I will get some hate mail anyway.
I'm just stating a fact.
They started a petition ON BEHALF OF MEMBERS AND FANS OF WT. How is that unfair in any way?

I'm just stating a fact.
Only old Magpies supporters I have ever given a hard time, your words not mine, are those that call for the return of the Magpies to the NRL. I have done the same with Balmain supporters pushing for the return of Balmain.

The Wests Tigers are my team.

I'll have a run at this one.
Im the same as Phil. I won't be renewing either and for the same reason. I see your point re supporting the coach and players and to be honest that's been the only thing that has kept me renewing. It's come to a point though, where I realise i can still support the coach and players by going to the games. Crowd attendance reflects on people wanting to watch the team play.

Memberships on the other hand, give the Incompetents something to hang their hats on and pat themselves on the back. Realistically memberships should be increasing every year unless one thinks Wests Tigers have already exhausted any more potential members.(personally i think we should be closer to 40k but a decade of losing and incompetence will do that) Perhaps if the amount of memberships start trending downwards there may be some "robust" discussion and self reflection as to why, given that every other position in the club has been turned over.

Im thinking the only way to affect REAL CHANGE is to cancel our memberships. It's unfortunate, but that's the only way the the owners and the board will take notice.
Unless you can convince 10000 other members to do likewise nothing will change.
Something everyone can do for now is opt out of auto renewals and wait until next year before deciding. If enough people do that it may make them think

I'll have a run at this one.
Im the same as Phil. I won't be renewing either and for the same reason. I see your point re supporting the coach and players and to be honest that's been the only thing that has kept me renewing. It's come to a point though, where I realise i can still support the coach and players by going to the games. Crowd attendance reflects on people wanting to watch the team play.

Memberships on the other hand, give the Incompetents something to hang their hats on and pat themselves on the back. Realistically memberships should be increasing every year unless one thinks Wests Tigers have already exhausted any more potential members.(personally i think we should be closer to 40k but a decade of losing and incompetence will do that) Perhaps if the amount of memberships start trending downwards there may be some "robust" discussion and self reflection as to why, given that every other position in the club has been turned over.
Can you give a reason as to why you don’t renew?
For me I’ve already cancelled my auto renewal and make the decision to sign up every year just before the season starts.
If there isn’t an opportunity to voice your reasoning for cancelling your membership. Maybe this is a good opportunity to state your reason by emailing the board members and stating that we are cancelling our membership as a result of having no voting rights of the structure of the administration as a member and would prefer to be supporting the club as fan only as besides the useless member pack each year; there is no difference to both options.

As we all know we don't have any access to the board, they think they're all untouchable. There is a review going on and the major stakeholders of the club need to be heard, there is no club without us, and so we need to open the communication channels between members and the decision makers at the club at this crucial juncture in the club's history. The board have thus far shown no interest in engaging with us...

So i've created this thread to let you all contact the board directly and let them know your opinions on their performance and percieved 'untouchable' status. We don't have any representation or communication channels with the board, so sadly we have no choice but to go to them direct. There's a review going on, let's share our feedback on where we think everythings going wrong, but please KEEP IT CIVIL - NO SWEARING NAME CALLING ETC. That doesn't help our cause.

NB All details are sourced through information publically available on the internet, i'm no hacker.. lol

Tony Andreacchio: tony.andreacchio@ashfield.rh.com.au
Danny Stapleton: danny@prioritycoatings.com.au
Rick Wade: rwayde@hotmail.com ,
James Myatt: James.myatt@ampol.com.au
Lee Hagipentalis: leeh@brydens.com.au

Dennis Burgess appears to be a dinosaur with no email, but he has a facebook account called 'denny's email', amd an insta he uses a fair bit.
https://www.facebook.com/dennysemail, https://www.instagram.com/wildmandenny/

Dorahy has only very recently joined the board so is excluded from this process in my view as he can't be held accountable for actions taken in his absence, only what he does from this point on.

Whatever the future structure of the board is I feel we need a lot of new faces, it's time for a change, and a direct link of some description between the board and the members. This club needs accountability not people who think they're 'untouchable' regardless of performance.

Pascoe - jpascoe@weststigers.com.au
Chairman Lee - lhagipantelis@weststigers.com.au

I'd also suggest copying in the Holman Barnes group so they're aware of the anger and frustation towards the board and the current setup.
info@holmanbarnesgroup.com.au

No details of Juliue Romero could be found, but she's also fairly new to the board.

MODS: i think this information will get lost if it were merged with the board and ceo discussion, and the thread isn't about discussion, as there's a place for that already. Feel free to DM me if you want to discuss.

I would also suggest to our fans and members that if we haven't received a satisfactory response we contact them all again in a week or two, and keep going until we have the cleanout we so desperately require.
After a bit of digging, I found this for Dennis. Not much on his "businesses" online, but there is a Facebook page for Burgess Bookings, which has an email address.

email: burgess_ventures@bigpond.com
source: https://www.facebook.com/burgessbookings/

For Dennis, we need to convert our concerns into a ballad and send it as a demo mixed tape.

It should be given to him by an eighteen stone granny dressed in a mini skirt and no bra just to remind him how out of touch with reality he and the other board members are

So, something we do in project leadership is our steering committee agrees to "Design Principals", these are foundational rules that help guide your project. In IT, it's things like "Configuration over Customisation".

I don't know if they have something in place beyond their dusty constitution, but I think this could be a great way to help the board know what is important to us as members and help them structure decisions around certain important principals that embody us. One could be
  • "All football decisions that impact the football team, need prior discussion with the head coach to ensure continuity and harmony within the organization"
We would ask them to adopt these (or provide reasons why not). We could even suggest ways to rotate the board based on poor performance or working against the club, such as
  • "If the club does not demonstrate improvement on the NRL ladder for 2 consecutive years, outside the top 8, then a FIFO replacement for the board is mandated to occur" Or
  • "Any director found to be leaking information to the media, without express approval by the club, will be terminated from their post immediately" Or
  • "C-Level Managers and Directors will dress and groom professionally at all times, wearing attire suitable for the environment that they are in. (e.g. no hats indoors)"
I don't have the time to do this at the moment, but I think this would be a good approach that provides a tangible way to effect change without being combative. Every current director and new director would have to agree to these before becoming part of the board.

Would love to hear people's thoughts. We could all combine our thoughts into a mini-project online here to build this out.

@balmain boy - I think your email is solid and it's a lot of outcomes that we want to see, I just can't see it working. I think the above is more palatable for the Directors.

Last edited:
Good Morning Tony

My names. Mark and I've been a paying WTs member for 13 odd years until the end of 2019
It's well known the clubs failures and I still support from home but I can't justify giving my hard earned money year after year to something that seems a waste of time and money.
I see an upcoming review will take place but you guys on the board decided to re elect the chairman before the review was conducted
May I ask why that was?
May also ask what you bring to the WTs board in regard for doing what's best for WTs.
As you know members are just season ticket holder and we have no say on anything to do with club governance... Seeing we have failed for twelve consecutive years now can you explain to me why your position should not be replaced with someone that may have a clue?

Regards

Your friend ink

Latest posts

Back