Season 2024 - Round 2 Team

Bateman at training today, white as a ghost!
Interesting is tupou playing left centre with lobb outside. Staines on the other side. Nofa and Sullivan in the opposed team.

So Sezer and who in the halves for the other team?

So Sezer and who in the halves for the other team?
Well we paid the same money for both Sullivan and Fainu($550k)so it’s between them, imo.
Maybe Sullivan gets first shot coz he’s played a few NRL games.
Benji may need to keep a close eye on the Fainus now their man Fulton has got the chop.

Zero Tackle has Samuela and Latu on 500k each... If true, would expect them to be in and around the 17 each week on that kind of money, Samuela especially. Does he take up a bench spot?

Kits a unit already not pole like yet but not far from it. Millers got a lot of puppy fat not much muscle yet. But with all the knockers around Nofa was the only one to come over and meet my kid then bula came over, gee what a top guy, introduced himself to me asked my kids name and was very appreciative of my comments on his work last season.

Glad you ended up making it out there 👍🏼

Does the team have at least 2 consistently over 80 % accurate goal kickers, and 3 decent field goal kickers ?

Re our starting halves it seems we have Fainu ,Sullivan and Sezer and 3 into 2 spots won't go .To those following our pre season closely and I'm not one of them
Are they any clear Indications which 2 will get the nod from Benji ?

Re our starting halves it seems we have Fainu ,Sullivan and Sezer and 3 into 2 spots won't go .To those following our pre season closely and I'm not one of them
Are they any clear Indications which 2 will get the nod from Benji

Fainu has to sit out one of the trials to serve his suspension from the Tongan test - so that will give Sullivan the jump on him to start in Rd 2.

Are they any clear Indications which 2 will get the nod from Benji ?
From all indications, it’s always been Sezar/Sullivan, regardless of Fainu’s suspension. I’m not convinced we’ll see much of Fainu in 23. Unless one of the other two go down

Sullivan was playing like a 7 most of the session in the opposed team. Willet is a big lad taller than lobb wide shoulders will fill out to be a big lad.
is willet in top 30 can he be picked round 1 ?
think he will be a good player
Will TDS get a run on the bench ? for round 2

Willett not in the Top 30.

I reckon he’ll start the year with Wests Magpies SG Ball.
Agreed or flegg, but maybe of to state cup through the year depending how he steps up. He has enough size to get by, looks bigger than Lobb.
Depends what they’re planning, they might try to keep a nucleus together.

1 Bula
2 Staines
3 Olam
4 Solomom Alaimalo or Solomona Faataage. Whoever Benji decides on?
5 Lobb - goal kicker
6 Sullivan
7 Sezer
No. 5 has a lot of contenders; but a lot of good comments for Lobb
Discussions welcome!

1 Bula
2 Staines
3 Olam
4 Solomom Alaimalo or Solomona Faataage. Whoever Benji decides on?
5 Lobb - goal kicker
6 Sullivan
7 Sezer
No. 5 has a lot of contenders; but a lot of good comments for Lobb
Discussions welcome!
Interesting. I think Toa at 4…I think he needs a chance with better halves.

Latest posts

Members online

Back