@happy tiger said:
@Geo. said:
I put 3 of my houses on Saxton Rock…

If it wins you'll be richer the Harry Triguboff :roll

Also on Egyptian Symbol and Most Important :wink:

15th 9.6 lenghts 6\. Saxton Rock (12) :rant

Only 6 houses left… :bawling

Mate it was with them until they left the barriers :smiley:

I own shares with a group of mates in a couple running around tomorrow.

Token of Love in the 4th at Randwick. Tries hard and is competitive. Goes well for the girl that is riding it. It likes to lead, but there is speed in the race and the long straight at Randwick generally leaves front runners sitting ducks to be run down.

Now you see in the last at Wagga. Initial thought was that this horse has plenty of ability and would be a city class horse. For some reason it completely lost interest in racing towards the end of its last preparation. Has had a break and changed trainers and scenery since then so will see how it comes back. Did have a jump out a week or so back & led the whole way and held on.

The boys are getting desperate for a win so now they've started entering two horses in one race

Eagle Farm Race 3 Vienna Queen and Vienna Royale do battle

@happy tiger said:
The boys are getting desperate for a win so now they've started entering two horses in one race

You sure it's not just one horse with two heads?…....apparently that mutation can cross species!

@Fade To Black said:
@happy tiger said:

You sure it's not just one horse with two heads?…....apparently that mutation can cross species!

One or two barriers?

Gold Coast R4 3 Vienna Queen

If she can cope with the barrier draw she will go alright paying $15's

I'm not backing her so she becomes a far better chance

Doomben Race 5 No 14 Vienna Queen

She is gonna be chance today good odds ,especially with Quatronic scratched and the inside barrier

Paying $ 17

And maybe this will bring her some extra luck but one of the owners daughters is getting married this afternoon also

@ said:
Should be a dainty encounter… Frolicking in the tulips

I'm glad we didn't empty our fellow Forum members back accounts :roll

At least the Queen looked a chance at one stage with 150 left :brick:

So im at the tab after putting on (losing) my bet, and I walk past the computer for the sportstab, I stop and click up Cronulla, Canberra & Melb to see what that multi is paying - $2.80 something…I umm and ahh for a sec then walk out

Blew the last leg of my multi.

Had Newcastle with the start, Cowboys & Melbourne against the start, Canberra H2H, Sydney FC stuffed me, picked them to draw with City and they decided they'd notch up a trifecta tonight.

Bastards.

If you want some good odds ,Hull to beat West Ham in the EPL ,West Ham have some of their best players out and I reckon Hull will get them

Vienna Royale running at Toowoomba tomorrow Race 10 Number 9 paying $14

With Johnro gone it has a real chance , I reckon it is about equal ability of Privlaka and has beaten it

Hit it each way

@ said:
Vienna Royale running at Toowoomba tomorrow Race 10 Number 9 paying $14

With Johnro gone it has a real chance , I reckon it is about equal ability of Privlaka and has beaten it

Hit it each way

Happy's kiss of death :laughing:

Back