Samuela Fainu #280

I would not be surprised if they gave him a couple of weeks for it, he’s a Tiger now.
I remember Jamie Soward, playing for the roosters u20s... copped a booing from the crowd.

He was flipping the crowd off and swearing at people....
Angry little guy 😂

Samuela had a smile on his face whilst he did it... think he'll cop a speaking too & that'll be it.

They'll take the weeks Latrel should have got for the interview and the week's he should get for his latest game and give them to Sam. Because Fatrel can't be punished
There needs to be an investigation.

As if the likes of Blocker Roach & Bryce Gibbs would not have done the same. I know it’s a different era & they are role models but by gee we need a bit of his mongrel in our pack. Benji & co will talk to him.
Yeah agree. I’m loving some of his input and he was smiling the whole time. Nothing in it, but some people will see it as unsettling as some a totally nonviolent like Mrs BF. Her fam is just not that way inclined and she said it was still sort of a bad look, and it’s that demographic that the NRL won’t want to offend. Inclusiveness

I saw it live at the game but thought he was mouthing off at the Phins player that hit him high.

As if the likes of Blocker Roach & Bryce Gibbs would not have done the same. I know it’s a different era & they are role models but by gee we need a bit of his mongrel in our pack. Benji & co will talk to him.
Blocker and Gibbs never did it afaik

People condoning this are off their heads.. It puts the club in a terrible light..I'm sure benji and Richo are thrilled.
Be a. Different story if it was latrell

He’s a dickhead, no doubt about it.
So far he has kept that dickheadedness under control on the field and is playing good tough footy.
The crap on the sideline has got to stop though. Not playing in the park in front of a couple of hundred anymore.

Feel for Sam as he is a weapon and was missed when he went off.
I was at the game so hard to see what happened exactly, but I did see that the Dolphins play has been hit with a 3 game suspension and we got nothing for it on the field. Once again, it's just a battle most weeks against 14 on the field. If that tackle happened to a Panthers player, I'm sure the player would be at least in the bin.

2nd half was so much better and a good wake up.
Exactly what I called those crap decisions by incompetent refs, change the outcome. It was clear to see that he hit him straight across the chops and Fainu is considerably taller than the low life that hit him. Not to dissimilar to the hit by the roosters winger on taffe. Not saying he should of been sent off, but minimum should of been binned. 3 weeks says it all!!

Back