Sam Walker

I have to wonder if he can’t get the job done in the star studded Roosters team what makes him the man to get the job done for us?

I don’t think he is going anywhere anyway.

Tigers need to target Sam Walker. I never thought he was a fit there. He’s the organising half we need.

Looks to be out of favour at roosters.
Sorry but I've become quite blunt with some of my responses lately so........utter nonsense and a silly thread! He is NOT an organising half (or, at least not yet), he is not leaving the Roosters and......we would end up paying overs for him.

Sorry but I've become quite blunt with some of my responses lately so........utter nonsense and a silly thread! He is NOT an organising half (or, at least not yet), he is not leaving the Roosters and......we will end up paying overs for him.
That’s why it’s a forum, so people can voice their opinion.

Cronk and Walker are very different halves, it might be the beginning of the end… Roosters are probably in the market for a 5/8…

Brooksy to the Roosters, Walker to the Tigers seems like a good outcome for everyone 🙂

Reactions: 851
I agree and that's why I'm voicing mine.
That’s fine, but my understanding is that he is an organising half that’s been asked to play second fiddle to Keary. In what I’ve seen his attacking kicking game is better than anything we have abs he’s been called in to QLD camps as they see him as a future player. Let’s be honest, they have a pretty good record of picking players to develop.

Anyways, I’m not expecting us to go out and sign them off the back of a thread, but given what I’ve written above I don’t think it’s that ridiculous of a suggestion…especially given the lack of halves out there.

Fair enough. You argue your point well Bigscreen. Perhaps, with further development, he will become an effective first grade organising half but right now, whether being asked to play second fiddle or not, he has been making too many errors while trying to force the play. We don't need a half who is not the finished product and who will probably continue to struggle in a weak roster like the Tigers. And, as I said, there is no way the Roosters will let him go. Unlike the Tigers, the Roosters believe in a bit of tough love. A few games in Cup and Walker will be back in Firsts a better player. The other thing is that the media love to make a huge deal about his demotion, claiming that people are unhappy in the Walker camp. Nonsense. He'll take his medicine and fight his way back in.

Fair enough. You argue your point well Bigscreen. Perhaps, with further development, he will become an effective first grade organising half but right now, whether being asked to play second fiddle or not, he has been making too many errors while trying to force the play. We don't need a half who is not the finished product and who will probably continue to struggle in a weak roster like the Tigers. And, as I said, there is no way the Roosters will let him go. Unlike the Tigers, the Roosters believe in a bit of tough love. A few games in Cup and Walker will be back in Firsts a better player. The other thing is that the media love to make a huge deal about his demotion, claiming that people are unhappy in the Walker camp. Nonsense. He'll take his medicine and fight his way back in.
Yes, I agree. Was just hopeful we could get a bit of luck.

The bloke playing that role at Newcastle goes really well
Sadly his performance at the WT was not the best, and he was too slow, perhaps these are among the reasons why we told him "thanks, but no thanks" and why he was eventually relocated to 13.

Members online

Back