LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
Problem is if we're gonna shop Sullivan we need to play him to show what he can offer other clubs.

Probably got the shits because Api's cuz is gonna take his fullback spot next near.
I hope so. Suni has speed and strength to break tackles. Good defender as well. Bula could be a centre which is not as physically demanding?

I thought we controlled Kikau well compared to what he has been doing to other teams. I expected us to get towelled over in this game but under the circumstances I think there is not much more this squad could have done.
Surprised by the singling out of players as poor I think they all gave as good as they could.
Sezer was a big part of that. Was all over him.

As for the people who think Bula can be in a tackle on Kikau on one side of the field and then be in position to make the tackle on the other side of the field.... it's not possible!
I was initially disappointed but after seeing his effort on kikau the play earlier I bit my tongue… but it is an effort play that the superstars make.

Storm a good team except their bench Wishardt and Chan are duds
Gee, Tyran Wishart may not be a superstar and he may have the occasional clanger in his game but he has filled in quite admirably for the Storm in just about every position bar prop.

Wouldn't mind someone that versatile somewhere in our squad to fall back on in times of need.

Is latu injured or is he lacking enthusiasm. His brother needs to put a rocket up him. Brother tends to play with aggression and I heard Latu has the same but haven’t seen anything to inspire confidence. Out of position of course
I'm happy to give Latu some time, but whoever it was that said that Samuela was actually the Fainu that we really wanted may very well have been correct.

Word 1 — Badger
The badger's eyes are quite small, and its eyesight is not particularly good. Also, like many other animals, badgers cannot see anything in colour, only black, grey and white. Whilst they cannot see details very well, they can make out shapes, and movements.

I don’t know what you watch . Playing the “ref is always right “ is absolute nonsense , and if no help to anyone . She was shit . The dogs had a clear game plan to get off thier line early and often and put pressure on her to make a decision . She crumbled under that pressure . She did not call one offside penalty that whole second half yet , the whole first 20 mins was offside penalties galore for both teams , when all the players were fresh .
Once again I’ll say it , you cannot have that line speed for 40 minutes , for 13 players to not have a high percentage of them be offside . 1 set , maybe 2 , but 40 minutes … ? Nope . Unless every player on the field is an Olympic level triathlete .
I have never said once “the ref is always right”. Not ever.
She had a very poor game. I am not disputing that.
What I am saying is she was just as shit in the first 40 and the team fought hard, scrambled and went into the break clearly on top.
God knows what was said at halftime, but our blokes came out for the second half not ready to play footy. They were too busy carrying chips on their shoulders about the officials. They were angry and combative. Only an idiot thinks they can win against an official during the contest.
Our teams job was to finish that game off the same way they played the first half and win.
They failed because their discipline was shocking and they got hammered for it.

Gee ur been really hard on Klemmer , when u get hammered every week then u get this one sided ref , I don’t blame him , if u have every played a competitive game then u would know , so give the bloke a break
Klemmer is an ineffective player with poor control.
I’m sick of him along with Steph, Twal, Bateman and Papali’i.
As a unit they suck. We need to shift them along before they influence the next brigade.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back