LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
We need Api there every week to win games and really missed him today. Add to that the amateurish sub-standard refereeing (a total joke) and the result isn't really all that surprising. Api's that important both as arguably the best 9 in the competition and as an inspirational leader.

Blaming the ref is easy. We were so bad in that 2nd half. The attack is dreadful, discline is worse. Maybe I dont get it but I dont see where our points are coming from on their line. We were out muscled and out worked. Things are grim
You can't win without possession when.two teams are evenly matched. If you think a referee can't impact an outcome by controlling the possession with six agains and discretionary
penalties whether it's deliberate or not, you are fooling yourself.

I don’t know what you watch . Playing the “ref is always right “ is absolute nonsense , and if no help to anyone . She was shit . The dogs had a clear game plan to get off thier line early and often and put pressure on her to make a decision . She crumbled under that pressure . She did not call one offside penalty that whole second half yet , the whole first 20 mins was offside penalties galore for both teams , when all the players were fresh .
Once again I’ll say it , you cannot have that line speed for 40 minutes , for 13 players to not have a high percentage of them be offside . 1 set , maybe 2 , but 40 minutes … ? Nope . Unless every player on the field is an Olympic level triathlete .
Stronger, nobody's saying the ref was great or right. Bitchinh on a forum won't change the result today or in the future. The only people who can impact the result are our players and, at the moment, they're either not good enough or unwilling to try hard enough.

In the post match press conference Benji notes she declined a captain’s challenge from us saying we had none left when we did. John Bateman didn’t know why Klemmer got binned (I think, I have trouble understanding him at times).
Fox had a graphic up a bit earlier saying we'd lost ours and Dogs had one...I was quite confused when we got another one later

You can't win without possession when.two teams are evenly matched. If you think a referee can't impact an outcome by controlling the possession with six agains and discretionary
The ref was bad. There are bigger issues for us if we want to win more than a couple games a season though.

Dogs the better team, we showed some good effort first half, we was pretty lucky seizer didnt go to the bin! Absolute brain snap from seyfarth to be honest headbutting

I don't blame Seyfarth so much for his frustration, as I was very frustrated that his enthusiasm was being wasted on the bench whilst the dogs were ripping WT a new one.

Stronger, nobody's saying the ref was great or right. Bitchinh on a forum won't change the result today or in the future. The only people who can impact the result are our players and, at the moment, they're either not good enough or unwilling to try hard enough.
If they didn't try today they would have been lapped

Where on earth do we find depth ? Our Cup side are dead last with a for and against more than twice as much in the negative as any other team .
This Magpies side are sub standard and should be in a lower division .No Effort ,Uncompetitive, Embarrassing.
Suggest start over ,recruit a few good footballers , call the team Wests Tigers

I thought Finau really struggled at 9. He has a terrible left to right pass. No wonder he plays 5/8 on the left side only.
Yeah doesn't look comfortable at 9. Keen to see him in his natural position.

Reactions: 851
Yeah I guess some people just don't understand the impact officials have on the game

Back