TEAM LIST Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep throwing halves to the wolves with no attacking weapons you reckon? Maybe loan them to Manly? Might have success there.
yeh sure let’s compare rookie halves to a 200 game first grader in Brooks 🤣🤣 it’s not helping Latu come off the bench for 10 mins every week & playing in a position he’s unfamiliar with & Sezer has no long term future here so why not?

yeh sure let’s compare rookie halves to a 200 game first grader in Brooks 🤣🤣 it’s not helping Latu come off the bench for 10 mins every week & playing in a position he’s unfamiliar with & Sezer has no long term future here so why not?
I didn’t mention Brooks. The backline around him would be handy though. Sezer has played a bit too.

Totally agree,

This new team has moved past Starford Toa.

Olam and Nadem are our best centre partners.

Toa has done nothing in all but one game of his career …

He needs to earn the right io play in the first team again … people here shouldnt be wanting to pick him over better players just because they hope he will be better because they haven’t seen him for a few weeks…

She is useless , shes all about her standing out ,
I don't understand your comment. She's actually an impartial and pretty good ref.

Gavin spent some time with us in 2021 and 2022 under Madge, and worked on mentoring our young indigenous players. As his wife, I doubt she has any ill feelings toward our club. If anything, I hope she has a soft spot for us.

I don't understand your comment. She's actually an impartial and pretty good ref.

Gavin spent some time with us in 2021 and 2022 under Madge, and worked on mentoring our young indigenous players. As his wife, I doubt she has any ill feelings toward our club. If anything, I hope she has a soft spot for us.
Well that’s ur call , I seen her ref in a grade and she was a cheat , and this is my call

I doubt she was a cheat, that would imply she was on the take and getting paid for her calls.

Be very careful about what you say.
Get real , I never said anything about money changing hands , what u a relative and looking to put words in my post

Still think Latu should start at 13. Move Bateman to centre and shift Naden out to wing. That gives them 2 tall wingers, 2 strong defensive centres, keeps Samuela starting (now also, along side his brother) and adds an extra ball player in the 13… and we actually end up with our best 13 players on the field, to start the game.
Bench would be Simpkin, Twal, Pole, Sione.
Hard to drop Staines and Seyfarth, but it is also hard watching the team lose too.

Last edited:
Still think Latu should start at 13. Move Bateman to centre and shift Naden out to wing. That gives them 2 tall wingers, 2 strong defensive centres, keeps Samuela starting (now also, along side his brother) and adds an extra ball player in the 13… and we actually end up with our best 13 players on the field, to start the game.
Bench would be Simpkin, Twal, Pole, Sione.
Hard to drop Staines and Seyfarth, but it is also hard watching the team lose too.
How about we lose Bateman altogether and start latu at 13.Sione is suspended.

Have you watched Lobb play?
I saw him contest and score a try from a kick in a trial game and that’s more impressive than anything our wingers have dished up in 2 months.

Please don’t retort with Staines fluky consolation tries from last week.

At least an aerial threat is a threat!

I saw him contest and score a try from a kick in a trial game and that’s more impressive than anything our wingers have dished up in 2 months.

Yay- aerial attacks have been working in trial games since 1908!!!

This guy knows football (AND HISTORY)!!

1714483640197.png

I meant in NSW Cup because trust me Staines looks like Addo Carr compared to Lobb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back