LIVE GAME Round 9 General discussions *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
Honestly most of the dinosaurs here would call me woke 99% of the time. However, if I never see a female ref again it will still be a day too late. Titans copped it hard.

There's been some terrible officiating this week/round.

Just realised Sami kept Khan-Pereira out of the game (selection wise), would love to have a player like him in the team. He's exciting to watch.
Really like AJ Brimson. He has a never say die attitude.

Mmmm, referee discussion strikes again. Was that, in your opinion why we lost ?
Or contribute to it ?
Blame us for our loss, think the ref made it harder but the players were the same old tigers. It's more about competence and respect. Competence in that the NRL are virtue signalling and just milking the PC angle. Respect in that the players are mostly trying to not treat the women poorly but you can see it's a weird interaction and the second it goes wrong and a ref really cops it the player will get the blame for the NRL being stupid [This word has been automatically removed]s.

Titans -Storm game with ref Belinda Clark also a bit farcical not as much as Badgers job
Note Bunker always backs refs decision maybe mothers day soon

This is a cracker of a game.
Isaako with a hat trick... meanwhile we've got a job to score 3 as a team 😞

This Dolphins team plays with a lot of heart.
After the first 10 minutes it would have been game set match cowboys against us

Refs dudded cowboys in last play of the game…seriously the refs today were rubbish in all 3 games

Ricky said thos performances are Canberras DNA, I dont doubt it sometimes.
I recall maybe 10 years ago they did something similar against the Broncos I think during a day game, they scored 25 points in nine minutes to win, Broncs only had the ball about twice in that period
Interesting to see the entire Melbourne side wait for Faalogo to give his half time interview and then go into the sheds together.
Yeah I've seen that before... I think Broncos too... A. Sense of unity

How is that not a penalty try to DWZ?

Tackled in the air, certainly wouldve scored but for a knock on fue to be tackled in mid air in goal

Bunker blunder yet again
Loved the referee response when SJ asked about it, “(paraphrasing) we don’t give penalty tries for that”.

Latest posts

Members online

Back