LIVE GAME Round 9 General discussions *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
Don’t think I have ever seen a player made of more glass than Adam Reynolds. He‘d hurt himself getting of bed.

Don’t think I have ever seen a player made of more glass than Adam Reynolds. He‘d hurt himself getting of bed.
Honestly the broncos were stupid for even playing him barely made it past the tigers last week he should have been rested. Who ever is apart of the medical staff needs the sack, leaving Walsh and ar on for as long as they were last week really put both players at risk of a major injury, glad WTS take care of their players as shown with api

Brooks and Talau brilliant .I wish our 5/8 and winger as good as these two
These two at the Tigers were unhappy and not motivated .Now they are happy and fit
Goes to show just how stuffed the Atmosphere was at Concord last year probably due a lot to do with our former Executive pair of clowns . Such a pity
Pascoe should have pulled them into the office and put the wind up them about what they got up to the previous weekend.

Works every time. :ROFLMAO:

These two at the Tigers were unhappy and not motivated .Now they are happy and fit
Goes to show just how stuffed the Atmosphere was at Concord last year probably due a lot to do with our former Executive pair of clowns . Such a pity
Both wanted to stay both got shown the door such is life same as Blore

I’ll go even further and tip South’s to beat the Dragons next weekend. You heard it here first !
Interesting the betting $1.72 Dragons $2.13. Not such a big gap for a team that’s stuffed !!
I put a bet on the Dragons to beat Cronulla think the dragons will win by 8-14 points

Talau couldnt catch a cols in Alaska. What did that have to do with wich team he played for?

Cant believe Manly has him on the wing. He going ok but it wont end well. Hes a centre if anything.

Back