LIVE GAME Round 8 vs. Broncos

Live Game Discussion
Am i missing something? For appi's try. does he have to pull the ball back take control again then put it down? thats the only explanation for that no try.

he clearly controls and slams it down. I dont get it

It's one of the worst decisions you will ever see. He doesn't lose control. He is transitioning the ball from a tucked grip to an extended grip to put down with his palm. It simply isn't a loss of control. The guy in the bunker should be hooked immediately

You can see whats going to happen when Luai gets here. He’s going to dance in a circle so often, Fred Astaire will turn in his grave cos he’s going to have no options on the outside.

Sezer is the worse game manager we have ever had. Give me Brooks anyday. He takes every wrong option and constantly puts us under pressure with shocking last tackle plays.

We have to get Bateman off the field. He is killing our attack at lock. Put the myth on the first plane back to England.
What a load of shit lol

Sezer is the worse game manager we have ever had. Give me Brooks anyday. He takes every wrong option and constantly puts us under pressure with shocking last tackle plays.

We have to get Bateman off the field. He is killing our attack at lock. Put the myth on the first plane back to England.

We’re all a bit hot and tempers are high but don’t say things that you’ll regret tomorrow mate.

To the extent that we can limit the damage, or dare I say make it competitive, will go a long way in shaping our future this year..

When we turned over possession with 30 secs to go I thought Oh Oh !!
Our left side incl Solomon A were 30 m infield .Seems line positioning we just don't have a bloody clue
And our Rightside .Dont think Staines will ever score . His total tries 23/24 =0
The Api " no try is f@#+× BS .they would dare do that to a top team.

Sezer simply doesn't do his job as a manager at all. He is costing us dearly along with Bateman. I'm a campaign big time to get rid of those two
You are kidding? Bateman is working his ass off in the middle, pulling off big hits and putting the runner on notice.. it’s not all about tries mate, the one per centers are where the games are won and lost and I bet his teammates appreciate him..

Watch Manly play. Halves will always appear to be shit if they don’t have attacking threats out wider. That’s our issue.

A couple of quality wingers and a decent lock and we are in a different league. We are troubling them, but have no class to finish it off.

Can't understand the Api no try. The most basic decisions go against us when it comes to conceding or scoring points. We always pay a heavy price for ref errors.

When we turned over possession with 30 secs to go I thought Oh Oh !!
Our left side incl Solomon A were 30 m infield .Seems line positioning we just don't have a bloody clue
And our Rightside .Dont think Staines will ever score . His total tries 23/24 =0
The Api " no try is f@#+× BS .they would dare do that to a top team.
It needs to be investigated mate, the bunker ref needs to be. SACKED ! FU***NG A***OLE of a REFEREE he is!

So if you juggle the ball before scoring a try it’s a knock on now?

Back